Introduction!

Hey everyone! As some might know, I'm Salvador/Noto!

This is a disclaimer: This Fanfiction is a Fan, fiction! An AU! And so I hope you can understand and respect that! I have the ability to change and shift whatever I please here. Unless it's just gross and morally wrong.

I don't have a name for this AU, but if you have suggestions go ahead! It's an SF AU, where there is no magic and any traumatic experiences are replaced by natural and worldly situations. 

I'll Be Using Sal Fisher and Travis Phelps as the major protagonist (Sally being the main-main). Just because they already have so much involvement with magic and such in the game.

There could be platonic shipping of the two overtime just because I would find that this has more time for that sorta stuff, unlike the game.

WARNINGS: Warnings will be placed at the beginning of each chapter, and a summary at the end if there was one. If there are none, it'll just say N/A. But really, some major warnings could/do include:

Abuse
Mentions of Alcoholism
Night Terrors and Nightmares
Trauma

Gore (light or heavy)
LGBTQ+ (including the discrimination)
Light Racism
Those should be about, however, don't worry! I might not include all of these things! So if you're sensitive about a topic, then please let me know and I might readjust the story a bit if there are enough requests.

And with that, Please enjoy! <3

I started this in 7th grade, and here I am continuing it 9th! I feel like it's been just a week since I struggled to stick to one perspective! 
Hope you all enjoy chapter one! I keep an eye out for another fic or an original book!