😈You're The Devil😈

Chapter Type: One-shot

Ship: Charlight Angst

WARNING!!:
-Murder
-Blood
(-Suicide)

(Charli's a yandere here, by the way-)

"Y...You're the devil..." Light was out of words at the moment that he could barely talk. "No, I'm not silly! I'm human!" The orange head girl covered in blood replied. Light was in disbelief that this girl could be making jokes when she just murdered a girl who did nothing wrong. Nothing wrong except crushing on Light in her mind... Light wanted to escape the house but, Charli was blocking the door. Unlucky right? Light has been the unlucky type but, he just wished some luck would just come and save him from this demon. Light ran as fast as he can up the stairs.

"Wait! Light! Come back", Charli yelled while chasing him. She was pretty used to chasing him but, since he got a head start, Light got to his room just in time to shut and lock the door in her face. "Light! If you don't open this door, I'm going to force myself in. I'll give you five minutes." Charli warned. Light sank to the floor in horror, thinking about what would happen if she got in. Would she force him to date him? Kill him? Blackmail him? All of these horrible thoughts crowded his mind. He was just starting to like Charli but, he would never feel the same way now...

Light knew he couldn't face Charli and wanted to take the chance of climbing out the window. He knows he might fall but, he saw that as the better option than opening the door for Charli. He opened his bedroom window and looked down. "Shoot!" he thought knowing that if he tried climbing out, he would fall and splat! Light saw a rope that was ripped in half from a game of tug of war. Light wanted to use that rope to climb down but, it wasn't long enough because of the cut. Light than put the rope down. "Light~ You have four minutes!" Charli said through the door. Light thought of an idea. He had never thought about doing such a thing but, he felt like he had no other choice. "three minuetes~" Charli warned once again.

Light gave in to the idea because of that warning. He truly didn't want to do it but, he knew he lacked the time and other options. Light picked up that same rope he put down and got to work.
Time passed and, Light was prepared and had set the stage. Soon later, time was up. "I'm coming in, Light!", Charli said breaking down the door. Charli had succeeded, just to see a hanging body. "L...Light?!" Charli screams horrified. "I didn't mean to drive you to suicide! Please stay with me!" Charli cries. After around five minutes of crying, Charli heard police sirens and, went straight to the bathroom. Charli had set up a ladder outside the bathroom window in case this would happen and so, she climbed out into the backyard and over the fence.

The cops checked the house and, saw Light's body. Light untied himself and explained what happened. How "someone" broke into his house possibly trying to kill him, him running to his room and faking his death how Veronica did from Heather's Musical. Light was so tempted on telling that the "someone" killed two-three people and who it was but, he didn't. As messed up as it was, Light still loved Charli enough to not mess up her life by letting her go to jail. Things would be extremely awkward when he sees Charli again, though...

The End.

I feel like I should make a part 2 but I don't know-