🖤Toy Feelings🖤

Cha

Chapter type: one-shot

Ship: Soraxx (Jaxx x Sora)

The squad meets up without Jaxx and Sora. "Guys, I have a plan.", Alex says with a suspicious look on her face. She always does that one face when she wants to do something that involves a ship. "It's to get Jaxx and Sora together, isn't it?" Levi guesses. "I- How did you know?!" Alex asks pretty bummed that her plan wasn't a surprise. "We knew because of your face expression and the fact that Sora and Jaxx were the only ones not called to this meet up." Zach respawns. "True, true." Alex agrees. "What even is the plan?" Light asks. "Me, Light, and Zach will play truth or dare and when Jaxx chooses dare, dare him to try to make Sora fall in love with him. Then Levi, Jade, and Charli will do the same thing with Sora.

The squad says their "ok"s and gets into action. Light walks up the Jaxx and asks, "Hey Jaxx! Wanna play truth or dare with me, Alex, and Zach?". "Sure. I have nothing to do anyways." Jaxx replies. Light and Jaxx laugh for a bit and then, Light brings Jaxx to Alex's room where they will play. The game goes on for about 30 minutes until Jaxx had chose dare. "Truth or Dare Jaxx?" Alex asks Jaxx hoping Jaxx would finally choose dare. "Dare." Jaxx replied. "I dare you to make Sora fall in love with you." Alex dares Jaxx. Jaxx and Sora were rivals so he seemed to hesitated but then agreed when Zach said this could be revenge on Sora.

Meanwhile in Charli's room...

"Sora truth or dare?" Levi asked Sora for the 36th time. Everyone has only been asking Sora the question which made Sora skeptical. After around one hour later, Sora gave in and chose dare. "Fine, dare." Sora replies. Finally! "I dare you to make Jaxx fall in love with you." Levi dared. It seemed as Sora didn't really want to break Jaxx's heart if he found out the truth but, he agreed. The next day, the squad (minus Sora and Jaxx) met up at the park. "We got Jaxx to do it in 30 minutes!" Alex told them. "Only 30 minutes? It took an hour for us!" Charli exclaimed. The plan was set. They would make each other fall in love and then the ship would sail.

The squad made their evil laughs and then they see Jaxx and Sora go up to each other in the distance. They creep up on them and hid in the bushes to spy. "Hey handsome~" Sora greeted Jaxx. "Hey sweetie! Feeling flirty today?" Jaxx greets back. "Of course, honey!" Sora replies. They flirt for the entire time. "This is so cringy." Jade says while trying to hold her puke.

A few days later, it seems like their plan is working. Alex saw that Jaxx got a letter from Sora because she saw Sora writing the exact same letter Jaxx was reading. "Meet me at the cherry blossom tree at 5 PM from Sora? What could this mean? Did he fall in love with me?" Jaxx wondered loud enough for Alex to hear. "Yes! I better get the squad!" Alex thought.

At 4:55 PM, the squad hides in the bushes waiting for Jaxx and Sora to go to the cherry blossom. They were surprised Sora didn't come before them to prepare. What shook them the most was Jaxx and Sora came together at 5 PM. "Guys! We know your plans!" Jaxx yells. The squad came out of their hiding place. "How?" Alex asked. "We overheard your plan about the Truth or Dare thing. By the way, we've been secretly dating the entire time." Sora said with pride. Alex was disappointed because she thought her plan was really working while the rest of the squad laughed it off.

The End lol (I wrote this in the car so it's lazy)