Breakup

I finally texted Jack and told him to come over. Him and I talked and he tried to keep us together but I just couldn't put my heart threw that so I ended things with him. I told him exactly how I felt about the situation and how him and I just had a conversation the night before he went off and cheated about how insecure I was that he was going to leave. And because of that is why I broke up with him.

Instagram story:

@maiasmith insta story: "I know everyone is wondering what's happening between Jack and I

@maiasmith insta story: "I know everyone is wondering what's happening between Jack and I. After I had a long reflection with myself we talked and decided it would just be best if we split up. I still care for him and wish no hate to go towards him. I wish him well and we have handled everything offline but I felt the need to make this post so everyone could stop speculating and making up things about our relationship. We know the truth and what our relationship was like and that's all that needs to be said. Thank you to everyone who has reached out, I haven't been responding to anyone just because I needed to clear my head. I'm trying to respond to everyone today! Love you all."