One Night

⚠️smut warning⚠️ skip its not needed to understand what happens next!

Lizzie and I arrived back at the house and I stopped us in the kitchen. I stared at her for a moment to capture her beauty and before i knew it my lips were on hers. I grabbed the back of her neck to pull her in closer. Before we both knew it things started to escalate.

I picked Lizzie up and set her on the kitchen counter without breaking the kiss. I pulled away and started undressing myself as she just stared in awe at me. Once I finished I started taking off her top. As i was doing so she was laying kisses down my neck while feeling my body up and down. We were both just down to our bra and underwear.

I stopped for a moment and looked at her.

Lizzie: What is everything okay?

Maia: Ya ya i just wow you're really gorgeous and i just wanna make sure you want this?

Lizzie: I've never been more sure *lizzie smirks while grabbing my neck to pull me into another passionate kiss*

Without breaking the kiss I picked Lizzie up and took us to the bedroom. I placed her down on the bed and she laid back. As she scooted back on the bed I slowly climbed on top of her. I put my hands on the small of her back pulling her closer to me while i kissed her neck. Leaving a few marks I made my way down to her chest. I looked back up at Lizzie who was biting her lip at me which reassured me she wanted it. I unclipped her bra and started kissing her breasts. I hit a sensitive spot and she let out a small moan which made me stay in that spot longer.

I continued down her body and started teasing around her underwear. I kissed her thighs and as I was she was moving her hips back and forth to feel friction because she was tired of me teasing. I stopped and went back up to her face.

Maia: Now now baby you need to be patient

Lizzie: I.I can't i need you in me.. Now! 

Maia: patience love!

Right after i said that Lizzie grabbed me and started making out with me. While she was fighting dominance in my mouth with her tongue. I pulled her underwear down with one hand and the other still holding her neck. As they slipped off I took two fingers and started rubbing her clit. Lizzie was moaning in my mouth as I inserted my two fingers inside of her already wet pussy. She grabbed my hair and pulled my head back as she was moaning. I looked her in her eyes as I started pushing my fingers in and out of her as fast as possible. She was out of breathe and moaning so loud it just made me go quicker.

Lizzie: Mhm that's it baby right there please. *moaning uncontrollably* baby i'm bout to c-cum.

Maia: cum for me babe!

Lizzie was moving her hips back in forth in unison with my fingers pumping in and out of her. Her walls tightened and as they did she shuttered and her head fell back with one last moan as she cummed. I removed my fingers from inside her and took my underwear off. I positioned her so we were grinding against each other. Lizzie was riding out her high as I was just getting mine started. I grabbed Lizzie and rubbed myself up and down her. Her hips perked up to rub with me.

Lizzie flips me over and is staring at me

Lizzie: my turn now!

Pushing me down she grinds against me aggressively. I started moaning really loud into Lizzies ear. My hot breath trailing down her spine. I was already turned on from what I did to Lizzie earlier so it didn't take long for me to cum. Lizzie trailed down my body to my pussy and started licking my insides. I grabbed her by her hair and shoved her inside me further. Not a minute later I cummed right inside her mouth and she came up back to me and we finished the night off making out. Before exhaustion took over and I feel asleep on my back with Lizzies head resting on it.