Prologue

I didn't have enough material for a whole story, but enough to make it a meaningful piece with a little depth. Someone who needs a little more love.

I know this will be short, but I will give it my best.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It's funny how in this diary I have always secretly talked about boys. Yet, never had one until I was past my representative contender status going nowhere further and onto my teaching. Here at the I.S. Academy I never thought I would see a boy do such an amazing job learning the proper functions, mechanics, and fundamentals of an I.S. unit. Let alone pilot one. It was bizarre to me. And also bizarre that, his cousin is my best friend and boss. Still, I'm surprised Chifuyu put up with this. 

~~~~~

First day of the school year. April 10th 20XX. Sure enough in my room were the Seats Of Chaos as I put it. Simply most of the transfer students, Tabane's sister Houki Shinonono, and then of course the two boys. Ichika Orimura, and then my future husband. Needless to say, it was never a dull moment. Talked to Chifuyu over a drink or two many times about it.

(First Name or FN) looked around to see one other guy. Let's just say talk about awkward. But when Miss Yamada came to the front of the class it started to occupy him. Making the uneasy part of the day so much better. Then once the day was over it would be a good slight adjustment for everyone. In particular, if your name was (FN) or Ichika. 

That night after all work was conducted, Maya and Chifuyu needed to cool off for a bit. Some after they showered off, they got in some dresses and went to their favorite bar. Maya got herself a pink and modest dress while Chifuyu decided on a sexy navy dress. The two of them grabbed some cocktails, and decided to ease down. They only had just began the school year. There was  so much material to review, paperwork to organize, and most of all, there were enemies out there. 

"Ah, so good. Just happened to be a first. Not one but two boys that are future I.S. pilots. Just so happens they're related to you." Giggled Maya.

"They can thank me for it later." Chifuyu took a big sip and exhaled. "Going to be a rough change for the both of them. I just hope my brother tries to smarting up and my cousin finds himself a woman."

"Ummm..." Yamada was disturbed by that. There were a few things to go off of. What confidence she had in Ichika for starters. Then, why so hung up on (FN) finding a woman? The I.S. Academy was all girls outside the two boys. But why was this of any importance? "Why exactly?"

"My brother is passed the level of stubborn man density. But then over to my cousin he has a level of trouble on his hands. My aunt and his mother is firm on marrying him off. Then when I found out he can operate an I.S. unit, I could enroll him here and keep an eye on him. And since the school protects students from family and political matters, he is safe. Otherwise he will be married to some spoiled broad that just wants him to act as dog."

Yamada took a gulp of her drink. This was going to be a gruesome conversation. "Well then. Define dog."

"She's a needy brat that wants someone to cater to her. And she isn't even that pretty to begin with. She's just okay looking and won't appreciate. I can't let him run off with her. Over my dead body, damn it."

"Ummm, okay then. Well, is there a one on one session you want to do with one of them? As an instructor that is. It's so much different this time around." It was a kind offer by Maya. Though is this the right environment to make that decision?

Chifuyu sighed. "I don't know. Guess I'll think about it. But it isn't easy handing those two boys. That's for damn sure."

"I can only imagine. But one is cuter than the other which will make it interesting. But I feel like you're going to be the one to approve or not."

"Your damn right. What else am I supposed to do? Post him for sale? That's the same thing as the arrangement. I can't do that. Find a woman, treat her right before I kick his ass, and since the relationship is out in the open she will have no choice but to back off. I'll take custody if I have to. I basically do since he's here at the I.S. Academy." Chifuyu had a lot on her plate. As usual. 

She wasn't alone. Yamada couldn't make heads or tails with half of the topics either. "Guess we shall see. Who are they dorming with?"

"Ummm, well, that's going to be a train wreck too. I got my brother with Shinonono. And my cousin well..."

~~~~~

Take your pick on who he's with. The answer might shock a few. But it will be quite wholesome. 

-Rel