Chapter 4 - The White Princess

After a night at the bar after some hard work I thought I would be at ease with myself. I was getting everything together. So I had hoped. A step or two forward and forget stepping back, I fell down the stairs. Why? Because I had a transfer student. And this was one where I am so happy she wasn't in my class. Otherwise I would have died. 

~~~~~

There was some gossip about about a new girl in the school. They were going on about either two things. That she was pretty, or came off as such a snob. This made Yamada worry a little. What would she be like? And better yet, when was she going to see a face?

Sure enough two minutes before class was going to start for lecture, the door opened. This really was going to be a nightmare. Long black hair with white ribbons in it, sparkling blue eyes, and her skin tone in the skirt was pearl. Chifuyu referred her as The Queen. But Ichika called her something else.

"White Princess? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Hello Orimura. I've came here to meet my future husband." She walked over to (FN) to give him a hug. "Long time so see. I've just missed you."

"Hi, Lexie. It's been uhhh-" (FN) was just startled. There was no good reaction for him.

"Excuse me. Would you mind going back to your own classroom?" Shouted Yamada.

"Sorry teach. Just checking in on the fiancé. Have a good one." Lexie kissed (FN) on the cheek and she was out.

And that's her. Pretty. Right. That is just beyond pretty. That's a model. She could going into any kind of modeling. Who is she kidding? I got to talk to Chifuyu about this. And we have to keep an eye on her.

~~~~~

That night it was time for the weekly meeting. Chifuyu, Yamada, and the student body President showed up for briefing. There was much to discuss. Rouge I.S. rumors, a new student, and everything they were trying to avoid to keep students safe. With everything always on high alert, it was time report the problems at hand.

Chifuyu was going through her notes. There was no off duty for her tonight. The best she was going to have was having a beer in the bathtub before going to bed. There was always paperwork and evil afoot.

"Sarashiki. What's your update on the new student?" Asked Chifuyu.

"Ah. Lexie? Her and Fuang are in the same class. That's the interesting part. The White Princess. Why she's called that can't be because of her ribbons or skintone. I'm still doing some digging." Shw replied.

Yamada put her head down. "So that's the so called fiancé huh? Yeah. She seemed nice before I kicked her out of my classroom. But what now?"

"That girl seems like she's all fake. No worries. I'll take good care of that." Tatenashi giggled with a smirk. Always confident with it.

"I don't know who she is linked to. But by all means let me tell you that I I'm on it. And no one here is getting married under my ruling. That includes Miss Germany."

"I guess we will find out." Chifuyu leaned back in her chair. The fact that Phantom Task was in the question and then to add Lexie to it. No answers. Only double the amount of questions.

~~~~~

(FN) and Ichika were grabbing lunch together and they let Houki tell the girls that they had an important things to discuss privately. Nothing too drastic, but (FN) wanted to let him know what was going on. What he was feeling and his thoughts on the matter at hand. Especially with the new transfer student's snobby attitude with a voice obnoxious to some. Then heaven forbid that Lexie starts blurting out the F word. Not the curse word, the affectionate word.

"So is she still hooked on you?" Asked Ichika.

"I think so. Otherwise why not go into our class? Same with Rean. What else can we do?" He cried.

"There's no way you can, tell her you're not the man right?"

"Probably not."

"Oh fiancé." Someone said with a high note at the end.

Crap.

It was Lexie. She got herself a salad with grilled chicken and was ready to eat. She took a little area next to (FN). The girls that were sitting in a booth next to the boys were appalled. Another girl in and close to the guy they liked.

"Hey Ichkoo. How have you been?" Cooed Lexie.

"Oh, just fine Lexie." Ichika sounded pretty nervous. He could also hear the girls grumbling.

"How have you been taking care of my fiancé? Don't worry. I'll be a good bride." Lexie giggled.

Laura was starting to get a little angry. She was nearly steaming. Oh ja. That does it now. The German got up and went to the table next to her. "Nein!"

"Language barrier Sweety. What was that?" Asked Lexie as she clung to (FN).

"What is this talk about bride?" Shouted Laura.

"Me? Oh." Lexie just smirked at Laura. Knowing that had struck a nerve. "You see (FN) and I here are getting married. Ichika will be best man. His mother for a while now has given me permission."

Charlotte looked over. "Just who are you?"

"My name is Lexie Yuzoro. I'm keeping my last name when him and I get married. Hopefully next few months. So if I'm at your dorm, know it's me." She stuck her tongue out at Charlotte.

"You are a perverted gal." Huffed Charlotte.

"And you're a dumb blonde who needs a longer dress. Bye." She waved off on her. "By the way, Ichika are we doing a double wedding? I'd like to speak to her and talk about decor."

"EHHH!?!?" Everyone jumped.

"No. No... No one..." Ichika muttered. Which gave his crushes an angry expression. Dog house incoming soon.

~~~~~

Wedding? Oh boy.

-Rel