Chapter 7(Brett's Confession)

I said "A minute ago when you said that I was lying, I realized you turned your head away like you've been hiding something inside."

His eye's widened, "it's nothing really."

"I wanna know still, "refusing to take no for an answer.

" swear to me that you wouldn't tell anyone, "he said," do you have a pin? "

I took out a pin from my blouse and handed it to him. He took my hand and pricked my index finger." ouch! " I yelped. He then pricked his index finger too. Both of our fingers were bleeding. He placed his index finger on mine and both bloods United.

" You swear not to tell Serena and our bloods are as one now so if you break this consider yourself cursed for the rest of your life, "he said.

" I swear. "I said and I laughed at the superstition.

" When I was about ten, I had a girlfriend named Julia. I knew her from when I was about 5 years old. She was my heart and soul. Anything Julia said I did. We played and we used to be best buddies until when I was 13 Julia and I started being more than friends. She was my first and I was hers. I lost my virginity at 13 to the girl I loved. We were in love. At 14 year's old I got her pregnant. I told my mom that I got her pregnant and she flipped out. She invited over Julia and while I was in the bathroom bathing I heard a loud cry so I wrapped a towel around my waist and ran to see what happened. I found Julia stabbed in the belly by a broken piece of glass. My mom tried to kill the baby in her. I held Julia in my hand and started crying for help. I was too late and I knew she wasn't going to make it. She uttered with blood pouring from her mouth, "I love you Brett and promise me you'll never love another."

I told her I promise and I love her. From ever since I was taken to a house of refuge for the insane. I was going crazy. After that I was normal again and I hated my mom ever since. My dad divorced her and married another lady. So that's it Serena. "

I hugged him and said, " I'm sorry to hear that. "

" I met a girl named Marisa, she claimed she loved me until I saw her making out with another guy, It was then I realized another girl will never love me the same as Julia. That's why I refused to believe you earlier . "

" I will never be Julia, but I know I love you Brett and I would give my all to and for you, " I whispered in his ear.