Chapter 21(Dirty Little Deeds)

I returned from my date with Brett yesterday and I woke up in the guest room of the Murphys house. I rolled out of bed and went to the living room and saw Mrs Murphy making breakfast.
"Good morning Serena, "she beamed.

" Good morning Mrs Mur-uhm Elena, "I said rubbing my eyes.

" You have school today... So I think you should eat, shower and get your clothes from your mother. I'm sure she misses you. "

I rolled my eyes," she hates me. "

" Serena don't say that she was just upset that's all. I like you and you're a nice kid, but you have to return home someday. "

I sighed," You're right, but I'll eat and shower first. "

***********************

I stood at my front door knocking and suddenly it burst open. I saw my mom with a smile and I was surprised. She grabbed me into her arms crying and placing sloppy kisses all over my face. I hugged her tightly wishing the moment would never end. "I'm sorry baby," she said with tears, "Don't ever leave me again because your all I have left."

"I'm sorry too mom and I love you. "

" I love you too my little baby girl. " She pulled me inside the house.

After much embracing I went and got dressed for school.

_____________________________________

I sat in class working and when the bell suddenly rang for us to go home." All books now! "Mr Green shouted. I wasn't even finish so I decided to ask for more time. Brett and Lindsey were waiting at the door for me.

I placed my book on his desk," I'm not finish sir so can I get about 5 minutes extra please. "

Mr. Green was about 21 years old and all the slutty girls wanted him. He was quite handsome but I wasn't impressed or interested. Lindsey had a crush on him." Miss williams I have places to go now so I'm afraid I can't allow you. " He got up looking at me and was about to leave.

" Please sir! "I begged.

He looked at me and rubbed his chin," No that's final unless you're going to offer me some service, "he winked.

My eyes widened," Pervert for a teacher! I would rather get zero than sleep with you! " I yelled and walked away.

" You don't know what you're missing miss Williams! "he chuckled and yelled.

I met with Brett and Lindsey. They noticed my angry expression ." What happened back there? "Brett asked.

" Nothing... I rather not talk about it. "

" Where to now? "Lindsey asked.

" My stepmother isn't home or my dad so, how about my house? "Brett asked.

" Sure, "Lindsey and I replied in unison.

We headed for the parking lot and got in Brett's car. About 30 minutes later we reach his house. I saw Lindsey gasped at his house. I admired it too. I love it!
We entered and threw our school bags on the floor. I sat on the couch, Lindsey was walking around admiring the interior of the house and Brett went to make sandwiches. I wanted to pee so I decided to go to the bathroom. "Where's the nearest bathroom Brett?!" I asked.

"Down the hall, pass the office and to the left! "he answered from the kitchen.

I went to pee and on my way back I realize they had a in door library. I went in to explore and was amazed by the massive book shelves filled with books.
" You like? "I heard a husky familiar voice say.

I turned around to see Brett leaning against the door with a devilish smirk."Yeah," I breathe and turned to resume viewing the books.
I heard a chuckle and footsteps approaching behind me which caused my breath to hitch in my throat . How does he still have that effect on me? I questioned myself.

"You know Lindsey left and she said see you tomorrow, "he breathed on my neck," So I'm guessing we can you know.... Uh" I cut him off as I turned around kissing him hungrily. Our mouths were ravishing each other. I decided I couldn't take it any longer I wanted Brett badly. Our lips broke away and we were breathing heavily. Brett lifted me and I yelp in surprised as he placed me a top a desk in the home library. I grabbed his collar and pulled him so that his hard on was resting between my legs. I wrapped my hands around his neck and resumed our hungry kisses.
I felt his hand on my waist rubbing my sides. I stopped kissing him and asked breathlessly, "Am I a freaking nun? No! So rip my freaking blouse off!"
In an instant my blouse was on the floor and I took Brett's shirt off. I ran my fingers over his chest and placed soft kisses along the side of his neck. He groaned from pleasure. I felt his hands unhooked my bra and then threw them aside. He massaged my breast and I felt my core heat. He placed me to lie on my back on the table. "Are you sure you're ready for me to do this Serena?" he asked.
I nodded simply a yes in response. "Okay baby, but don't you rather your first time in a bedroom cause I can just..."

"Shhhh... Bedrooms are overrated anyways as long as I'm doing it with you. That's all that matters. "I smiled.
Brett took a condom from his wallet. I screamed in pain, excitement and pleasure as he entered me.

*********************************
Brett drove me home and I was so happy I gave him my innocence earlier." How was I? "I asked nervously while sitting in his car parked in front of my house.

" The best I've ever had, "he said looking into my eyes.

I blushed," That's really good to know. "

" And guess what babe, you'll be my only and last too. "

I looked at him," I hope so. "

" I know you'll be Serena. Hey why not get married now? "

My eyes widened," Are you crazy I'm fifteen and you're just sixteen besides my mother hates your guts. "

" Yea, but I want to marry you some day though. I really love you Serena. "

" And I you, " I said smiling," Good night Brett see you tomorrow. "I kissed him on the forehead and got out the car. He waved and mouthed good night sweetie then blew me a kiss.

I got inside and ran up to my room. I screamed like some crazy fan girl then dialed Lindsey.
" Hey girl guess what?! "I shrieked into the phone.

She laughed," Okay calm down. What is it?! "

" I'm no longer a virgin! "

" Shut up! No way! You're kidding right?!"Lindsey exclaimed in disbelief.

"You wish I was. "

" F*@king... F*@k... You and Brett got it on. That's my girl! So details?! "

" He's a total sex god even though he's my first and only . I enjoyed every moment of it. I experienced feelings of pleasure I didn't know existed. Girl you don't even know! "

" I'm so happy so uhm is he you know? "

" Know what? "I asked.

" Is he huge? "

" Well definitely! "I chuckled.

" Again I'm happy for you, " Lindsey giggled weirdly," Stop it Zack ohh oh my god! "

My eyes widened," Is someone there with you? Who's Zack? What's happening? "

" Zack's my new boyfriend met him today at a store. We're in bed and he just... "

" Oh god no... Okay I don't need to know what he's doing. Ewww. Good night Lindsey. "

" You're still childish. Good night honey. "

The line clicked dead. I went downstairs to get a snack and talk with mom. Best day ever!