Chapter 15 ( You Toyed With My Emotions)

*THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED SO PLEASE EXCUSE MY MISTAKES AND ALSO IN ALL MY OTHER CHAPTERS.......... LOL...........Stick around for the entire book because at the end I will reveal who my book is dedicated to and if you feel you know the answer plz comment the person's first name. Can't wait to see the names you ppl suggests! * Also I don't know y the chapter is typed in bold smh.....

I sat up on the bed staring at Brett who was pacing up and down the room. "why the hell did you carry me here and where the heck are we?!" I asked in a slight angry tone even though my anger was all fake. I thought to myself how handsome and sexy Brett looked. I didn't even realize that I started drooling.

"Because I'm not taking you to the party and this is my get away house that I bought with some of my savings, "he said. I immediately broke out of my thoughts as he spoke." You're drooling! "he said amused and gave a chuckle. My cheeks flushed from embarrassment and I fell back on the bed. I covered my face with one of the pillows on the bed.
My face being covered under the pillow I muffled, " I wasn't! "

" yea right, "he said sarcastically.

" I seriously wasn't, "I said trying to justify myself.

I felt a heat came over me and I knew it was Brett crawling over my body. I squirmed a bit beneath the feel of his hot body. I wanted him on top of me and I was so blushing under the pillow. Thank you pillow for hiding my facial expressions.

BRETT'S POV

I bit to pillow a top Serena's face and tried to remove it with my teeth. I failed. Damn she's strong!.....
"Let me see your beautiful face, "I whispered. I wasn't trying to be seductive because I knew Serena was quite sensitive. I don't know if it's because I'm her first boyfriend or lover, but it's really weird how I could just talk, look at or smile at this girl and she'd fall apart. I didn't even have to touch her and she'd be filled with desire. Truth is, I wanted Serena badly, but I didn't really want to make love to her because she's just fifteen. Sure I did it to Julia, but look what happened. I've matured a bit now so I wouldn't get Serena pregnant, but I just had to keep finding excuses not to have sex with her. She's just so young and beautiful. So innocent and easily manipulated by me. I would rather wait a thousand years to make love to her than to do it right now and screw her life up or hurt her. I love her too much and she even loves me more than I do.

Serena giggled and muffled , " No."

"Why? " I asked and then sarcastically said," it's because you're hiding your drools for me. "

Serena removed the pillow abruptly." See I wasn't drooling and besides why would I drool over you. " She rolled her eyes at me.

" Really now, so you don't think I'm hot or that I worth your drools. "

" Uh... Uh... Uhm you so don't worth my drools and you're so not hot.... I've seen hotter, "she stammered.

I decided lets have some fun. I'll surely get you to admit you were drooling and that I'm hot. I don't have an ego I just want to tease Serena.

SERENA'S POV

Brett buried his head within the crook of my neck and pinched the flesh of my neck between his teeth softly. I gasped at the feel of this. He released his grip from my neck. "You sure you weren't drooling Ms Williams?" he said breathing down my neck.

His heated breath made my spine tingle and his body on top of me added to the heat of the moment. "I.... I.... I'm su... Sure..." I managed to say.

Brett ran his fingertips across my left cheek, passed over my temple and down my left thigh. He settled at my thigh and started rubbing it. While rubbing my thighs he kissed my neck and between breaths he whispered, "Are you still sure and am I hot or not?"

My insides was completely awaken and I couldn't take his pleasurable tortures anymore. I couldn't take it anymore. It was all to much. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I pleaded at his mercy.

"Yes what? I don't read minds baby. " He kissed his way down to my breast and settled there and gently slapped my thigh.

" Yes I... I.. Wa... Was drooling fo... for you! "I shrieked.

" Is that all baby? " Brett moved his hand from my thigh to my breast and gently stroked one finger across my nipple.

" I.... I... Also think you're hot. "

" You think? "he asked.

" I... Kno... Know you're hot. "I stated.

He kissed my forehead and got up off me." Now... See that wasn't so hard to admit. "

I was completely disappointed. Is he totally being serious? He got me all fired up and he just leaves me like this. What a arrogant, hot bastard." Where are you going? "

" To the party of course, "he replied.

" I thought you weren't taking me, "I frowned at the brute.

" I wasn't going to, but I changed my mind. You look really hot and you deserve other guys attention plus is going to boost my ego. Remember I promised Marissa that we'd be there. "

I frowned at him saying Marissa. I got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. A few minutes later I returned and he locked up. On our way to the car I purposely jammed the heel of my pumps into his toe and walked hastily to the car.

" Oh f*@k! Ouch! " he screamed in pain," what's that for? "

I didn't reply I just stood there at the car waiting for him to reach. As much as I hated seeing my poor baby in pain, he deserved it.