04

A week after the tragic S2 performances, the student council's control increased even more, and Yumenosaki Academy was dyed with the single color of AKATSUKI.

"AKATSUKI really is strong, huh?"

"They're so powerful that anyone trying to go up against them is an idiot."

。・:*:・゚★,‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Flashback a week prior

Ra*bits was completely crushed by AKATSUKI. The instant AKATSUKI'S turn was over, the audience left, like the tide pulling out. Even so, the members of Ra*bits still continued their performance.

The leader and founder of Ra*bits is Nito Nazuna. He is a third-year student with a small build. His hair is bright blonde and short in the back while longer on the front right. He has light red-pink eyes.

The others members are all inexperience and adorable first-years.

Goes by the name, Shino Hajime. He has medium length light blue hair, cut in a straight line above his jawline. He has light lilac colored eyes.

Next one is Mashiro Tomoya. His hair is short and a dirty blonde color. He has dull-colored brown eyes and thick eyebrows.

The last member of Ra*bits is a self-proclaimed superstar, Tenma Mitsuru. He has short, spiky and of a dark brown color hair. His eyes are light brown.

It was such a moving performance, but the only ones who saw it were Himari, Mizuki, Subaru and Anzu.

At that day's DreFes, nobody was smiling. There was nothing but forced smiles. There is no value in it. Behind those cold smiles, so many tears were being shed.

If this is 'how it always is' at Yumenosaki Academy, if this is the scene that unfolds practically every day, they can't accept it. They don't want to see tears like that anymore.

If those nice kids have to cry because of the student council, because of the way Yumenosaki Academy works...

Then, they want to destroy them. All of them, every last bit.

End of flashback

。・:*:・゚★,‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Trickstar's members that need to go through hell should have done their training by today.

When Subaru and Anzu went to change their shoes, the Producer saw a piece of paper in her shoe locker.

[ Come to the martial arts dojo alone after school. Kiryu Kuro ] is what's written in it.

It seems like it's not an ordinary letter, it appears to be more like a letter of challenge.

"You were called out?" Makoto nervously asked.

"It's someone from AKATSUKI, the strong opponents we're facing soon. Did they come to crush us before the S1? Hokuto questioned his friends.

"I don't think the student council has their eyes on us." The glasses idol voice out his thought.

"Even so, it would be best if we were on our guard." Their leader gave some advice to them. 

"If I could I'd want to protect Anzu until after school..."

"But actually, Sakuma-senpai called both of us at the same time."