A Whole New World (2)

• Dedicated to Natalie!!!!

"What is it?" A voice asked.

"I don't know, but it looks clean" another voice replies.

"I think it's a species of wild animal" yet another voice replies. All of the voices blur together as they talk over each other, trying to guess what had just plummeted down to the earth.

"It's a girl" a masculine voice rang out above the rest of the voices, the handsome voice was laced with authority and youth.

A moan escaped Riley's chapped lips and the voices all seemed to gasp, Riley opened her eyes to see six curious faces staring down at her, she sat up, her muscles groaning in protest as the world around her seemed to spin. She started to fall backwards again when a pair of strong arms encircled her and sat her up straight, looking around her bewildered she found the six curious faces belonged to boys all of various ages, but none looking a day over fifteen. A few strands of her cherry red hair fell down, covering her chocolate brown eyes, like a red cloak, Riley seemed to shrink under the scrutiny of the boys but she was filled with curiosity about where she was, and how she got here, so she plucked up the courage and pushed her hair out of her eyes, forgetting completely that she was still being held up by someone.

"W-w-where am I?" She stammered out, and then mentally cringed at how weak she sounded, she never usually sounded weak, so why did she have to sound weak now in the very moment she needed all of her courage.

"You're in Neverland" one of the voices mused, she then glanced at the six curious faces looming down at her, they must be the lost boys she thought. Then the strong arms that are holding me must belong to

"Peter Pan" it was barley a whisper, but Peter still heard her. Riley turned to face the boy and her jaw nearly dropped on the floor. There Peter was, in all his glory, his tall build and golden blonde hair was ravishingly sexy, his bright blue eyes held the mischief of a little boy, but his looks told another story, he looked the same age as Riley; seventeen, in the black loose cropped shirt and matching jeans he could have any girl with the snap of a finger. It looked like Riley had literally fallen into one of her fictional worlds. Riley looked to be only slightly startled, but mentally she was freaking out, she honestly had no flipping idea how the hell she got here, and what she was doing here, she was so busy worrying about how she arrived in Neverland, and what she was going to do if she needed to make a quick escape, that she completely forgot about her father's book that had fallen not too far away from her in the long field of lush green grass.

Riley met the eyes of Peter and his lips quirked up in an amused lazy smile. He held out a muscular arm and Riley took it, standing up on her own two feet, she looked down at her dirty jeans, they were covered in dirt smudges and grass stains, she realised then that Peter's clothes didn't look too new either, he had holes in his black shirt, the sleeves were ripped and frayed, and there were dirt and grass smudges everywhere. "So mysterious girl where did you come from?" He quirked a blonde eyebrow at her, which instantly made Riley jealous because she had never been able to do that.

"London" she stated matter of factly, hoping to give off an air of superiority about herself, so she didn't send the message that she was a weak little girl who needed a boy to defend her.

"London?" One of the lost boys gasped.

"Where's that?" Another asked, looking curiously at Riley. Riley noticed that some of these boys were younger than her, some of them looked to be around twelve to fifteen years old, they reminded her of her little brother.

"In England" she replied, they all stared at her looking confused, for the lost boys have been here for some time, they don't remember anything about the normal world.