Acknowledgements

I'd like to say a huuuuuuge thank you to everyone who helped me on this journey, but most of all I'd like to thank Natalie and Jasmin. I couldn't have done this without you guys, thank you so much, you guys mean the world to me. I'd also like to thank Javeria, for always helping me with third party help, if I ever needed an outsider's opinion I always went to you, and you always delivered. Madz, a huuuuge thank you to you for all the moral support that you have given throughout the whole year for Somewhere In Neverland, I can't wait till you're reading this, it'll be just like we hoped. Thank you to all of my Bookstagram friends who I asked out of the blue if they'd be happy to proof read my book and they gladly took time out of their busy schedules to support me by agreeing to read proof read this. Thank you to J.M Barrie for hugely inspiring me, as well as my mum for allowing me to watch Peter Pan as much as I wanted to as a kid, as well as all of my friends and family who continue to indulge and support me in my fantasies by continuously buying me Peter Pan, and Alice In Wonderland themed merchandise, and even sending me links to cool photos and websites about them. I'd like to send a thank you to a few anonymous people out there, who sort of contributed to one character, all of the bad and good things that I associated with those three people were rolled up into one character and dispatched throughout the story. And I would like to thank you guys, the lovely Wattpad readers who have stuck by my slow updating, and the readers of this book now, just thank you for reading this. It really means a lot to me. And I hope that you've enjoyed Somewhere In Neverland, and that we can continue the journey, and hopefully delve into Wonderland in Land of Broken Dreams.