10. TᕼᗩT ᖴᗴᗴᒪIᑎᘜ Oᖴ ᒪOᑎᗴᒪIᑎᗴᘔՏ

The next day trek started along with sunrise as the trekker started to walk forward

The next day trek started along with sunrise as the trekker started to walk forward. The breakfast was over until Zoey got ready but Arhaan and Nachiket made sure to pack her a few things. She had them until the leader of the trek was giving the further instructions and they proceeded as soon. On that balmy day, in the initial stretch of the trek they started to ascend to Ganda La which is at the peak of 4900 m. The first half was fine but the steep ascend started in the latter half along with some strong winds.

Zoey struggled with her hair as Vedant filmed it on his camera. She frowned and tried to hit him but he dodged it and ran forward. Zoey stopped to catch on her breaths as it was way too difficult. The steep was too much and then the wind was pushing her back too. She put her hands on her waist as she looked up. Arhaan, Nachiket and Vedant stopped along with her too. A few trekkers were moving forward while some were sitting where they found a place.

"I can't," Zoey said and shook her head. The boys sighed. "It's seriously leaving me breathless as well," Vedant said with a tiring face.

"You two spend hours in the gym. Where is stamina?" Nachiket shouted. Vedant and Zoey rolled their eyes but they weren't in a state to fight back so left the topic then and there.

"Don't tell me that you are doing fine," Arhaan murmured while looking at Nachiket who was panting too. He gave Arhaan a sharp glare. "I am not whining like them," He shouted while gaining attention from around.

"I'm not whining," Zoey shouted back. Arhaan widened his eyes and mouthed sorry to the people around who gazed at them.

"Stop. Both of you," he said with irritation. Vedant chuckled but stayed quiet to catch on his breaths.

"Let's take some time and move forward. Don't speak, anyone and try to get your breaths back to normal," Arhaan said sternly. Everyone listened and stayed calm while looking around in nature. Zoey took out her mobile and opened the front camera as she walked towards Arhaan and held his hand while pulling him closer. He looked at his two friends awkwardly who thought of leaving those two alone for some time and walked to the other side while showing themselves as busy.

"Smile, Banerjee," Zoey said as she put her hand around Arhaan's shoulder and pulled him further close. He was awkward but managed to put on a smile for the camera. She clicked a couple of pictures and swiped through them with a smile on her face. Arhaan kept watching her closely. She moved her gaze back to him and gave a questioning look.

"I know I am beautiful but common, Banerjee, don't be too obvious," she said. Arhaan chuckled and shook his head.

"You are so full of yourself," he said. Zoey shrugged. "I don't think it's bad," she said. Arhaan nodded.

"Of course," he just said and stopped. Zoey raised her eyebrows. "What?" She asked. He shook his head negatively.

"Nothing," he said in a low voice as he took a deep breath and looked around. Zoey kept staring at his face. She smiled while looking at the dragon on his neck.