24. ᗰᗴᗰOᖇIᗴՏ TᕼOՏᗴ ᗯIᒪᒪ ᒪᗩՏT ᖴOᖇᗴᐯᗴᖇ

Today was Sangeet practice and Zoey thought of ditching it

Today was Sangeet practice and Zoey thought of ditching it. Even after refusing to be in that typical group dance multiple times Aanchal didn't listen to her so she just thought of exiting after taking part in the preparation just for a day. Would be Mrs Khanna irritated her further and she decided to not go there again.

She got into a beautiful set of kurta she specially bought to take pictures in those Palaces. She braided her hair to one side and took her tote bag along which had all essentials. She looked back at bed to see Arhaan still sleeping peacefully over his stomach. The comforters covered his half lower as his bareback was visible to her. She smiled while adoring his sleepy face and moved towards the bed. She got on it and carefully placed her body above his back. He groaned and shifted a little as she moved her arms around him.

"Zoey," he said in a low sleepy voice. She chuckled while staying the same. "You are heavy," he said further and she frowned. She moved from above him and sat on the bed as she hit him hard on his bareback. Arhaan winced and started laughing as he flipped on his back and blinked his eyes to look at her.

He rubbed his eyes a few times and widened them before watching her clearly. "Where are you going?" He asked and moved his gaze above her. She shrugged. "And that too looking this beautiful," he asked again while making her chuckle.

"I need to roam around. Can't get along with those fake laughing queens who keep looking down at me," She said and shrugged. She frowned further and adjusted in her seat.

"So what? You thought of wearing that beautiful kurta, and look even more beautiful and then get out?" He asked again and she rolled her eyes further.

"You know what that future Mrs Khanna said yesterday?" She asked dramatically. Arhaan yawned and moved his hand through his hair lazily. He got seated straight in the bed and stretched his arms.

"No and I'm not interested," he said and scratched his beard. Zoey glared at him.

"Arhaan," She shouted. He gave her a plain look

"Just ignore her and him and everyone else," He said and moved in his seat. His bare toned body was a sight for her eyes. He moved the comforters away and got up from the bed as he roamed around the room in his shorts. Zoey gave him a sly look as he rolled his eyes but made sure to give her a smirk by the end.

"I am doing that well but it just get to my head," She said with a sigh and moved in bed.

"So?" He asked while taking one coffee mug. She already did order their breakfast in the room.

"So? I am going to leave," She said while moving on the bed and towards the small breakfast table at the edge.

"Where?" Arhaan asked while sitting on the couch front and raised his eyebrows at her. She shrugged.

"I don't know. Need to search places," she said as she dived into her blueberry oatmeal. Arhaan sighed and moved his gaze through the stunning lake ones before looking back at her.