16. ᑕOᑌᑎT Oᑎ ᗰᗴ

Today the route back to Leh was via Chang La Pass

Today the route back to Leh was via Chang La Pass. The Chang La is a high mountain pass in Ladakh at an elevation of 5,391.3024 m or 17,688.000 ft in the Ladakh Ranges between Leh and the Shyok River valley. It is one of the highest motorable roads in the world. Chang La is approached from Leh via Kharu and Sakti village by an asphalt road.

The weather today was dark while giving the feels that there might be snowing sometime in the day. Zoey's eyes were stuck at the outside view to contain as much as she could in her pretty eyes and store them in her memories to cherish these moments forever. The days passed too fast and in the next three days, they were supposed to head back.

Nachiket had his flight in two days to Udaipur while Vedant was still confused if he should go back to Delhi first along with Arhaan and Zoey or he should go with Nachiket to Udaipur directly. "What should I do?" He asked making others frustrated again.

Zoey's gaze was out as the nervousness was gripping her. The day was coming near when she has to tell everything to Arhaan. She wasn't ready but she has to do it. A relationship won't stand on the basis of a lie. That's not a relationship to be more precise but whatever they had was something real too, at least she felt it that way. She always had felt something towards him but refused to believe in it and now when he actually is there beside her she is feared to have him or even make an attempt to dream of having him. He sighed and looked to the side to see Arhaan already looking back at her. He raised his eyebrows to which she smiled and shook her head negatively. He sighed and looked ahead.

Nachiket's speed was at its lowest because of the unannounced fog, sudden climate change, and rough and curvy roads. Being in Ladakh means being prepared to go through any sort of weather change and even though they were ready, going through it actually is a somewhat different experience. The car moved slowly and Nachiket sighed.

"This is worst than I thought," he said. Vedant gave him a look from the side. "Bro, I can't drive through this road. Plain one was fine but this one is worst," he said in a terrifying voice. Nachiket rolled his eyes. "I won't even let you drive," he murmured and added, "I need to reach my wedding venue." Arhaan chuckled while scrolling through the camera options. Zoey kept munching the wafers.

Vedant gave Nachiket an unbelievable gaze. "I am not that bad," he said in his defence.

"Yup, the only worst thing you ever did was hitting the police barriers," Arhaan said from the backseat making Nachiket chuckled at the memory. Zoey raised her eyebrows excitedly.

"Shit, you did that?" She asked. Vedant sighed and glared at Arhaan in the back. He shrugged through the widest smile.

"I once hit the police van," everyone's gazes moved to Zoey at that unexpected sentence. Arhaan raised his eyebrows. "You did what?" He asked. She shrugged.

"I am glad in knowing someone is worse," Vedant said while smiling happily now and looked ahead at the road. Zoey frowned but didn't say anything and adjusted in her seat to get a nap before they reach Leh.