3

"Hello, bitch." 

"Hello puppy."

Johnny clenched his teeth. "Could you please quit calling me a puppy?" "Why?" replied the older, looking up and down at the other, "Have i found a sensitive spot?" "As hurtful as it is to admit, yes you did." Taeil snorted humourlessly, "Am i dreaming?" 

The taller simply looked into another direction as his forehead slightly creased in his thoughts. A slight breeze played with his locks, caressing his face. Almost as curled as his lashes, that's what his hair looked like. For a second he did not look like himself.
"Listen" he started, avoiding looking at Taeil, "i can't beat you up right now as i'm still hurt and every single one of my muscles aches." "Poor puppy" snapped Taeil, rummaging through his torn pockets, "what you want me to do? Beat myself up as you watch?" "Not really" the other replied, then he fell silent again. 

Taeil sighed. He still had a job to go to, the only thing stopping him were these hands digging into his wrists. Johnny had stopped him after his classes- just as he thought he could escape him- and all in all, the other was behaving slightly off. It was not Taeil's problem, so he did not bother asking what was wrong, he simply wanted to smoke and then go work. "We will now go smoke" declared the taller, then gripping even tighter around his wrists he dragged the other with him. Tiredly Taeil sighed, letting himself be dragged through the bodies of the school's hallway. At least they were going to smoke.

They ended up being at the back of the school, Johnny pulled out a cigarette and a lighter as Taeil did the same. He lit his cigarette faster than the taller and was already huffing out smoke as the younger finally said something. "I'm not a puppy" he said, lighting up his cigarette, his shiny eyes reflecting the warm flickering of the flame, "I'm grown." With raised eyebrows Taeil looked at the other. "This is why you dragged me here?" "Mhm." 

The older sighed, swiping up his bangs. "I did not say you're not grown, your body is grown." "Then why do you keep referring to me as a puppy?" Johnny furiously snapped, his eyes filled with the red hue of the cigarette flame. Taeil blinked, unfazed. Why could not Johnny just beat him up. This was actually quite tiring. "I keep referring to you as a puppy, because you're mentally underdeveloped it seems." "You just said I'm grown!" Clicking his tongue, Taeil simply inhaled another load of smoke. "Why is this getting your panties in a twist?" he asked, exhaling the poisonous fog. 

"Are you all grown up?" rasped the other, angry smoke puffing out of his nose. "Nhah" Taeil replied, rubbing his tired eyes, "I think in a few years I will look at myself and go 'oh that stupid piece of shit, thought he was all smart and shit now I gotta clean myself';" pausing slightly, he looked into a close distance.

"I have a talent of destroying my future" he concluded, then he brought the cigarette back up. "So you're simply saying I'm a toddler because you have low self esteem?" asked Johnny, a mocking undertone swaying with his tongue.

A small dog ran into Taeil's peripheral view, slowly turning his head he looked at it, watching its playful existence, its happily wagging tail. The owner presumably threw something and the dog ran after it, then it refused to run to it's owner and give it back.

Quietly giggling, Taeil spoke up: "Then by this logic you beat me up, because you're afraid of coming out?"

On a command the dog sat down, anticipating its owner's next command.

"Coming out?" Johnny asked confused, forgetting he was about to inhale another pile of grey air.
"You don't know what coming out means?" asked Taeil, flickering his gaze from the dog to Johnny. "No, of course I know what it means, but do I look gay to you?"

The dog let himself be clipped back onto a leash, then it cutely ran next to its owner. Taeil blew the smoke into the other direction, not wanting to send the poison after the dog- although it would never reach it.