5

"Fuck" groaned the older, leaning onto Johnny for support, "I should've calculated just how big you are."

Johnny laughed out of breath, rubbing the back of the other. "But you didn't." "Yeah" answered Taeil, "I didn't." A warm hug of silence engulfed them, Johnny's gaze rested on the smaller male next to him. Taeil's vision focused on his puppy through his lashes. 

His nose had a beautiful shape. The silhouette of it was so utterly pretty. His cheekbones carved a loveable shade on his face. And his lashes maybe were not the fullest, maybe not the darkest, the prettiest- but Taeil's heart opened so wide, then they made eye contact. 

Taeil's heart bursted. 

Was this the same person that bullied him? Was this the same awful student who would simply give him reason in his life by being a beating sack? Was this the same person he saw nothing in? Why the hell is Johnny so much in his life now?

He never felt so loved. Maybe the sexual intercourse which just happened was nothing for Johnny, however to Taeil it felt like everything. "You're such a puppy" Taeil whispered, holding the eye contact with the other. Johnny smirked, then started playing with Taeil's hair. "You will never stop with the puppy?" Taeil smiled lazily, taking the hand off his hand and pressing a kiss on it. "No" he replied. 

Then Taeil got a look at a clock outside, then he pulled out his phone. "Shit" he said, "we had sex for good two hours." Johnny tilted his head, raising his eyebrows. "Not too bad for my second time. First time with a boy" he said, in an impressed tone. Being thrown off, Taeil chuckled. "Yeah. I feel honoured" he said, then he sighed, "I have to go to work. I can't leave my coworker alone." The younger looked at him and caressed his hand. "You work?" "Hell yeah, I live alone? I have to pay my rent somehow?" 

Johnny blinked, then he caressed his hair. "You live alone?" "Mhm" answered Taeil, then he closed his eyes for a brief second. "How about i will drive you to work but i will get something in reward?" Taeil smiled. "What do you want in reward?" "Let me stay your shift and then sleep over?" 

Taeil nodded happily. "Count me in." 

-

"Sicheng was nice" said Johnny, walking up the apartment stairs with Taeil. The older nodded, "He is very nice. He is also quite adorable, he also has a very cute love interest." "Ohhh" said Johnny, clapping excitedly in his hands, "I love innocent love stories!" Taeil chuckled, thinking to himself how cute Johnny really was. "You're adorable, puppy" he said, quietly. Johnny got silent, the words echoed through the stairs. 

Then he smiled. 

"I would love to be your puppy" he replied, then Taeil tilted his head. "Let's talk about that in my cozy apartment" he decided to say, then he extended his hand towards Johnny who inertwined his fingers with his own. 

They arrived in front of the door, Taeil distangled his fingers in order to open the door. Johnny seemed to be deprived of touch, he immediatly latched onto Taeil's back and put his arms around his waist. "Are you cuddly today?" Taeil asked in a singing manner, Johnny simply nodded against the other's neck's crook. After a short while Taeil opened the door, stepping inside with his big cuddly backpack directly behind him. "Please take off your shoes" Taeil said and bend over to untie his own shoes.

A smack on his butt, that's what he got next. Taeil just shook his head and chuckled slightly. While Johnny bend over next to him he gave him a soft kiss on his cheek, ignored his own red cheeks and walked over into the kitchen. "Do you want to eat something?" he asked, already rummaging through his cupboards. "If you make something, i'm not going to say no" replied Johnny, then he also came into the kitchen and leaned against the doorframe. 

"What.. what exactly do you want to talk about concerning us?" he then asked, more quietly, watching the other chop up some vegetables. 

"Everything. I want to know what you saw in me, what you're seeing in me. I want to know what lead you to bullying me, i want to know what lead you to stop it. Just speak about yourself Johnny" said Taeil, a smile decorating his face, "Because I thought i knew you, then we had sex today- turns out I don't." 

"Oh" smiled Johnny, looking fondly at the boy in front of him. "Turns out i did not know you either."

The older shrugged giddily, "We don't know each other but i let you spit in my mouth. Guess i will have to know now what types of STD's you have-" 

"Spitting in each other's mouth is not gay, is it?" joked Johnny, winking at Taeil. "No it is not" replied Taeil, "I still had my socks on." 

Johnny bursted out laughing. "Okok. So my name is Suh Johnny, but i think you know that already?" Taeil nodded, showing Johnny he listened. Somewhat of a small silence ensued, the only thing being heard was the vegetable being dismembered and torn apart by the clean blade of the knife.

"Despite you having socks on i am a massive gay i think" he then stated, sighing.

Taeil freezed. "So what were you bullying me for?" Again, silence. Johnny listened nervously to the chopping of the vegetables, listened anxiously to the cook breathing. 

"That- I'm not even sure, sorry." 
"Mh" replied Taeil. "But you used to dislike me, am I right?"
"No, not really" replied Johnny quietly, looking at his feet.

"I-" began Taeil, then he sighed heavily. "What was the reason of me getting beaten up then?"
"I don't know..." said the taller, then he looked at Taeil and then back at his feet.
The older stirred the frying vegetables, looking at Johnny.

"Do you really not know it, or do you not want to say it?"

Johnny sighed, then he crossed his arms and shifted uncomfortably.
"I think I know it" he whispered, "but I'm not sure how to say it properly."

The older looked at him. "Puppy" he said comfortingly, "I won't judge."
"Okay" replied Johnny, his hands trembling slightly, "It's just...

I thought you were very very pretty."