🌟

Hai tu chand jaisi

Hai tu chand jaisi...
Hun mai aag jaisa...
Milna hamara mumkin nhi...

Bana hu mei patharon se...
Hai tu kanch ka sanam....

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

"Business tycoon Marwan Khan ne dhamki di minister ke bete ko.... "

The news reporter said showing a picture of a man bending down towards another man sitting on the chair... The face of both mens wasn't visible but, the name plate kept on the desk told the name of the minister's son....

"Marwan khan jinho ne 28 saal ki ummer me hi business World ki unchaiyon ko chu liya h... Aaj minister k bete jo ek businessman h unke office se nikalte nazar aye... "

A picture displays on the Tv of a man... Wearing brown coloured three piece suite... Which fitted his well built body in a impressive manner... His clean shaved face was cleared from any flaws...with sharp jawline, thin lips pressed in a straight line... His nose stood proudly... While his eyes were hidden by his shades....And his brown hairs jelled up perfectly giving him a finishing look...

His body guards were around him clearing his way from the crowd...

He indeed looked like a hero of some novel walking out of it...

"Bad me ye picture viral hui... Jisme hm clearly dekh skte h k Marwan khan minister sahab k bete ka collar pakre kuch keh rahe h! "

The news reporter again said making the family sitting in the room rolled their eyes seeing his low quality acting

"Mujhe samaj nhi ata iska masla kya h jb dekho tb kisi scandal me iska naam rehta..."

The 22 year old sitting on the bed with his father said glaring the picture of the guy the news channel kept showing again and again..and it was true, there wasn't a single day when the headlines wouldn't show his name...

"Apko kyu unse itni takleef h? "

A 13 year old girl wearing a cotton pant suit with her short hairs tied up in a ponytail came with a pack of 5 rupees chips in her hand and sat between him and her father...

"Tum na zyada kanchi ki tarha zubaan mt chalao"

Pulling her ponytail a little the 22 year old sad making her scream in annoyance...