[A/N]

Hello Readers! Welcome to my first book about Boboiboy Galaxy.

Yes, I love Boboiboy. He is one of my earliest child crush when I was a kid so, why not make one fanfic about his entire journey in the galaxy, right? Since there isn't much Boboiboy fanfic out there, well there is many but not about his original journey in the show. So, yeah.

🚨DISCLAIMER!!!🚨

Every characters in Boboiboy Galaxy belong to Animonsta, not me.

Any pictures, GIF, etc that I use here is not mine either unless I say so. They belong to their own respective artists.

Also, English isn't my mother tongue so expect to see many grammatical mistakes.

And the plots will follow the original storyline but with some extra addition and changes from me.

So now, let's explain your power Readers.

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Gender: Female

Age: 15 (All of them are fifteen in this, okay.)

Race: Human

Height: (whether your real height or not it's up to you)

Hair color: (what is your hair color?)

Eye color: (Any of you with rare eyes?)

Appearance: (You're beautiful just the way you are (。・ω・。)ノ♡)

POWER

- Invisibility
• You can render yourself wholly invisible at will which also enable you to render other people or objects fully or partially invisible too depends on your mind strength and concentration.
Example: You can hide an entire spaceship in full concentration but if you practice more, you can render the whole TAPOPS headquarters and maybe something way bigger.

- Force-Field Projection
• You can generate a field of invisible force around yourself or other people in forms of barriers, clamps, platforms, slides, spheres and many more that is almost indestructible. This field is use to soften or block any attacks delivered to you.
Example: Compare to Captain Kaizo's Energy Barrier, yours has denser molecules composition that makes it few times harder and difficult to break. Plus, you can vary and control the texture and tensile strength wether to be rigid as steel or bouncy as rubber.

- Levitation/Telekinesis
• You can manipulate the energy of your force fields around other objects to simulate telekinetic abilities, which enable you to levitate yourself and others around you (This often happen unconsciously when you're feeling flustered or shock).
Example: Each time you get flustered, you would accidently activate your power which results in you floating around the room while being all red and flushed. It's always the same reason wether it's Boboiboy giving you compliments or Yaya and Ying teasing you about him.

(All these power ideas are inspired by Invisible Woman from Fantastic Four because my mind is blank in the moment)

Your Power Watch: