CHAPTER 5: Pirates Return

Biar Semua Tahu, Ini Dunia Baru
(Let everyone know, it's a brave new world)

Sama-sama Kita Tentang Sampai Menang
(Let's fight for it together and win)

Kuasa Ini, Kita Mencari, Satu Galaksi
(Seeking this power, across the galaxy)

Kuasa Ini, Jadi Realiti
(This is our reality)

Lepaskan Kuasamu, Mereke Akan Tahu
(Unleash the power inside, and let them see)

Ini Dunia Kau Dan Aku
(This world that belongs to you and me)

Melayang Kita Lawan, Bayangmu Jadi Awan
(In battles we soar, with clouds in our wake)

Yes, We Are The Only One........

BOBOIBOY GALAXY!!!
__________

.

.

.

.

Blue sky dotted with fluffy white clouds, drifting lazily in the gentle breeze. A certain girl of (H/C) hair can be seen heading to Kokotiam, bringing with her a calm yet happy vibe into the air.

" Hello (Y/N), what would you like to drink today? "

Said girl smiles to the old man while shaking her head. " Thanks, Tok Aba. I'm fine "

The elder nods and return the smile with his own.

" If you're looking for Boboiboy, he and the others are out finding food for Cattus at the jetty "

" I see, well, I think I'll just wait till they're back "

She pulls out her phone and listen to some musics using a headphone. In the middle enjoying the beat, memory of yesterday's mission randomly comes to her mind. Specifically the moment where she got visions of Cattus, Adudu and Probe.

What is that? She thought.

Now, she's curious.

(Y/N) tries recalling other times where she might had seeing visions like that too, but there isn't.

This is a first time.

Weird.

10 minutes pass with her brainstorming about the phenomena, it is such a mystery to solve until she is snapped out of her head by KokoCi's panic shout.

" OCHOBOT! "

" Huh? What's wrong? " He asks.

" The Space Pirates are back! "

Eyes widen hearing the information. (Y/N) promptly gets up and turns to Tok Aba.

" Tok, brings Ochobot, Motobot and KokoCi to safety. I'll find Boboiboy, quick! "

" Alright! " The old man nods in serious.

After that, she rushes towards the jetty. In the midway, (Y/N) can already see the pirate ship coming and heading straight to Kokotiam. With an entire squad of armed androids, it won't be long until they find the power spheras.