CHAPTER 2: Saving Motobot

Biar Semua Tahu, Ini Dunia Baru
(Let everyone know, it's a brave new world)

Sama-sama Kita Tentang Sampai Menang
(Let's fight for it together and win)

Kuasa Ini, Kita Mencari, Satu Galaksi
(Seeking this power, across the galaxy)

Kuasa Ini, Jadi Realiti
(This is our reality)

Lepaskan Kuasamu, Mereke Akan Tahu
(Unleash the power inside, and let them see)

Ini Dunia Kau Dan Aku
(This world that belongs to you and me)

Melayang Kita Lawan, Bayangmu Jadi Awan
(In battles we soar, with clouds in our wake)

Yes, We Are The Only One........

BOBOIBOY GALAXY!!!
__________

.

.

.

.

Night comes quickly as the moon shines brightly above the city of Rintis Island, also accompanied by the stars, such a lovely night. While the majority of citizens are
asleep, there's Boboiboy busy helping his grandpa with their cocoa business. 

BUZZZZZ!!

The phone rings in Tanah's pocket as he speeds up his hand in counting bill before answering the call. The motherly elemental smiles upon seeing the name displayed on his screen.

[My World<3]

He wastes no time to pick up the call.

" Hello, Dear. What do I owe the pleasure of speaking to you at this hour? " He starts whilst bringing some plates and glasses with one hand.

(Tanah? Well, nothing really. Just wanna know what you're up to?)

" I'm helping Tok Aba at the shop, it seems like CiciKo's arrival attracts many customers today. Which is the reason why I'm here "

Sweet melodious giggle enters his ear, blocking out the sounds of people talking around him.

Ah, such a beautiful music.

(Of course it is, who won't be curious and confused when there's literally a spaceship publicly parked there?)

Tanah laughs at her comment, the two then continue to chat with each other, talking about other stuffs such as Gopal's selfie service and the 'best friend price' he put on Angin for a picture.

Tanah can't help but smiles at (Y/N)'s ramblings, crimson hues spread wider upon his face as he works which earns him some glances although he couldn't careless.

Just by hearing her voice alone makes him feels recharged again.

I wish I could cuddle with her right now.

But the thought is cut short when a cloud of thick green smoke suddenly infiltrates the place out of nowhere, alerting the elemental almost immediately. Tanah quickly tries to warn Petir to watch out for enemies but he has accidentally inhales the gas.

Oh no, it's a sleeping gas.

His vision starts to blur as he wobbles over to his yellow cap brother.