|35|

Wooyoung.
When I woke up, I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. It was San who admired my face and body again. "Good Morning" he mumbled softly.

His hand rested on my cheek, stroking it slightly. "Morning" I mumbled back and took his hand in order to hold it for a while. "The night was too short" I said and pouted.

Actually I didn't know if San slept at night or not. He always watched me and that was the only thing I was able to tell.

"I know..let's relax today. How 'bout a morning shower?" San asked me knowing that I'd say yes. I smiled and nodded.

We got up and went to the bathroom in order to brush our teeth first. After we brushed it, we went to the shower and showered together.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked him while stroking his chest softly, admiring his muscular body. "I first wanted to check on the whole Chanbgin situation. Since no one informed us I am pretty sure he's still out there" San replied.

"They'll find him" I answered calmly even though the whole situation caused my anxiety to rise. "If they don't then I'll find him" the male sounded solemn again.

We turned off the water and got out of the shower. I grabbed my robe and San a white towel.

"You belong to me" the male pointed out again. San acted clingy and jealously but somehow I found it cute. "I do...don't worry" I replied and kissed him deeply.

"But don't forget you're mine too. These chocolate bar abs belong to me forever!" I joked dramatically. San laughed whereas he hugged me tightly.

"You're so cute" he smiled at me. I loved his smile. San had the cutest dimples ever but they only appeared when he truly smiled or laughed.

"Thank you darling" I thanked him and kissed him again. "You still drive me crazy" San said huskily. I smirked and hugged him happily.

"Let's get dressed" he said and leaded me back to the bedroom. San went to the closet and gave me a big sweatshirt of his. I just smiled because he always wanted me to wear his clothes.  We got dressed and laid in bed again.

"I'll be right back" I said because I wanted to go back into the bathroom in order to put on some makeup.

"Where do you think you're going? I am going with you" he said and got up. "San I'll just apply some makeup next door" I told him sounding a little upset.

Of course San didn't listen to me at all. He followed me and observed me while I put on some lip tint and concealer in order to look a little more awake.

"I love you" the male whispered into my ear. I knew that this was his apology for everything he did.  "I love you too" I said back kissing him deeply leaving a red spot in his lips.

"You're so beautiful" he whispered looking at me. I smiled because of his compliment. "Thank you, you too" I answered and kissed his cheek softly.

"What are you up to today?" I asked San. His smile faded. "I just talked to some soldiers. I'll help them to search for Seo Changbin" the male said madly.

"So you finally leave me alone?" I joked. San only sighted. "I don't want to but I need to find this bastard otherwise I'll go crazy" my fiancé said angrily. I just nodded and kissed him again.

"But promise me you'll stay inside the bedroom" San looked at me seriously. I nodded even though I knew that I probably would finally leave this room and go around a little bit.

"Good boy" the king mumbled which made me choke on my own saliva. Sometimes this man was dangerously hot.