Choose pt 2. ☀️

It's been years since Twice disbanded.

Tzuyu lost contact to all of them once she got back in Taiwan, it's her choice to do so.

She wants to move on from her-- yes her as in Myoui Mina.

Chae and Mina stayed together throughout their whole career and they were happy and that means Tzuyu is happy but the pain will never really leave her.

Once the contract was finished she fled to Taiwan and decided to become a vet she pushed the unnies away.

Did she felt bad? Absolutely, the Unnies have always been her shoulder to lean on and are always the one who is there for her they are her second home.

But a decision must be made she needs to learn to be independent move on from the love of her life who wouldn't ever be hers.

Even though, she always checks on their own personal Instagrams using a fan account, all of them are doing fine.

The others continued being an idol some became an actress they all continued to be in the spotlight.

Tzuyu still gets recognized by once sometimes but they never really bothered her, the fans will always have a place in her heart.

Tzuyu's clinic is doing well honestly, the pay is good not that much when she was an idol but she can survive just to live a comfortable life.

To be honest she missed going on stages and performing in front of hundreds and thousands of people but a decision is made and she should not regret it.

It was fun while it lasted she thought.

She entered her apartment and made sure to lock the door behind her. Saesangs are still a thing even though she isn't an idol anymore.

She looks around and give a contented sigh as she lays on her couch after a long day at the clinic. Don't get her wrong, she loves her job but dogs loudly barking and them trying to bite her hands of is not really her thing.

It's a Friday evening meaning another boring night to pass, she usually just gets a takeout and watch movies all by herself and fall asleep on her couch but something is tugging Tzuyu's mind.

She wanted to open a public Instagram account again.

A once came by today and asked why Tzuyu didn't have a Instagram account Tzuyu just smiled politely at her but the fan continued to say that they missed her posting random selca and pictures of dogs. Tzuyu smiled bitterly before changing the topic back to their dog.

Maybe it's time to get back out there Tzuyu thought.

But before that she changed out of her doctor's clothes and just settled with her usual pajamas.

So she made an Instagram account. She spends hours to pic a nice picture of her for her profile and a picture for her to post.

After setting with a picture of her today wearing a lab coat and sitting in her office chair while both hands are intertwined with her head resting on it with a small smile in her face as a profile picture she smiled.

She looks like a villain in a story who is looking for revenge and has plans to take over the world, she chuckled at her own thoughts.

And she settled on posting a picture of her holding kaya and butter up with a big smile on her face.

She posted it and a few minutes later her phone started a nonstop notification sound. Tzuyu looked at her phone horrified.

That was fast she thought

She found out that all the Unnies are already following her making her raise a brow.

A caller flashed on the screen of her phone, she smiled before answering it.

"You finally have an Instagram and not just a random fan account to stalk your Unnies" Elkie said as she gushed.

"Yeah, I just felt that it's time I missed the international once I guess and a small spotlight wouldn't hurt" Tzuyu said and chuckled.

"And it can be a promo for the clinic" Tzuyu added.

"Yeah, as if it needs one, you have the biggest vet company in the whole Taiwan Tzuyu, you have different clinics and veterinarians working for you" Elkie said and Tzuyu can feel her rolling her eyes at her.

"Shut it, it's a small company" she insisted

"Yeah a huge as building is a small company plus I thought you are gonna invest on JYP?" Elkie asked.

"Yeah, I still would just waiting for the right moment" She said with a sigh. A distinct shouting can be heard.

"Now get off the phone before Yeeun Unnie thinks you are cheating on her again, say hi for me" Tzuyu said and laughed.

"Yeah bye bye take it easy on the spotlight we wouldn't want people rushing over to your clinic just to see you" Elkie said before ending the call.

Tzuyu laid in her bed phone in hand scrolling mindlessly on her Instagram account and decided to follow back her Unnies and other idols she's friends with.

Few seconds later a message suddenly pops out at the top of her screen. She thought it's a one time thing so she ignores it but the chat seems to not stop.

She decided to click her messages and see what is happening. She was added to a group chat. She clicks on it and thousand of chats appeared.

Nayeon: Tzuyu is Finally hereeee!!!

Jihyo: We know, you've been saying that since you saw her Instagram

Jeongyeon: I have been assaulted when she saw that

Sana: Sometimes I forget that you two are together and lives in the same apartment

Momo: Just like you forget that you sneak in my house last night just to get my freaking jelly?!

Dahyun: Unnie we are chatting why are you shouting, I'm right beside you.

Sana: Yeah I can here you shouting all the way from here.

Momo: We are neighbors you dumb ass.

Chaeyoung: What are you guys fighting about? Jesus you'll scare Tzuyu off

Nayeon: Chae, she's with us for years how the fuck would we scare her off?

Jihyo: Language Unnie

Nayeon: I don't know? Korean?

Jeongyeon: Fuckin dumbass, I don't even know why I'm with you

Nayeon: It's because you love me too much

Mina: Hi Tzuyu

Once Tzuyu saw this message she immediately threw her phone to her bed after locking it. It's been fucking years Tzuyu what is wrong with you?

Her heart beats like she had ran from a marathon. She decided to calm down and get her phone. Mina's chat is nowhere to be seen because Nayeon is spamming the Group chat with her name.

Tzuyu: Hi unnies.