Choose pt 3. ⛈

It's been a month since Tzuyu regain contact with her unnies and she is happy, they always catch up and makes plans if Tzuyu goes back to Korea or they go to Taiwan.

Tzuyu just smiles at the thought of seeing her unnies again specially-- her.

Looking at the ticket on her hands she sighs. I hope this is the right thing, whispering to herself as she boarded the plane to Korea.

Yeah, she's coming back but not for long though. She's just going to have a talk to invest at JYP and maybe have a few days of vacation before going back to Taiwan and take care of her company.

A CEO needs a break sometimes is what she says to herself once she booked a two way trip to Korea.

She just slept throughout the plane ride, she's exhausted from packing last minute because she forgot about the trip once a very big client arrived at her clinic demanding a very strict treatment for their dog.

Once she got out of the airport she grabbed her phone and snapped a picture of the entrance. She grabbed a taxi and told the driver the address of her hotel.

She head to instagram and posted the picture.

Chou_Tz it's good to be back

Once she made the post their group chat suddenly bursted with chats from Nayeon.

Nayeon: Why didn't you tell us that you came back?!

Tzuyu: It was supposed to be a surprise 🙄

Nayeon: Girls clear all your schedule we are meeting Tzuyu right now.

Jihyo: I don't have one

Jeongyeon: ^

Momo: ^^

Dahyun: ^^^

Sana: ^^^^

Chaeyoung: Let's meet at XX cafe at 1 then let Tzuyu rest, unnie.

Tzuyu: Yeah, what she said.

Mina: I have an important schedule at 12 so I'll just join you guys once it's done.

Nayeon: Ok but don't be too late pengu, it's settled then anyone who's late besides Mina will pay for everything.

Momo: Be sure it's not you unnie.

Tzuyu smiled while reading their nonstop bickering with each other, she missed them.

Soon the ride stopped, she paid the driver before stepping outside and grabbing her luggage bag, she only brought one since she doesn't really have plans to stay here for long.

She headed straight to the receptionist with her luggage in tow. "A room for Chou Tzuyu." she said

Once the keys are at her possession she made her way towards the elevator and entered until she reached the 23rd floor.

Upon entering the room she dropped everything made her way to the bedroom and decided that getting ready would have to wait, resting is her priority right now.

Setting up an alarm a hour before their schedule meeting like the responsible person she is, would save her to buying the other girl's meal.

Arriving at the said café five minutes earlier than schedule she sat to the most secluded place she could since attracting attention would be the last thing she wants right now.

She grabbed her phone and snapped at the view in front of her that is just a wall and a plant, and send it to their group chat.

Tzuyu: Waiting..... *Picture attached.

Is what she sent before turning her phone off and ordering a chocolate frappe and bread before going back to her seat.

A bell is heard indicating that a new customer entered. Tzuyu turned to look at the entrance and see 7 people standing by the entrance wearing caps and masks, she chuckled.

The people turned to them with curious gaze idols perhaps they thought and just got back to doing there thing as they don't want to disturb them.

Their eyes landed to the girl at the far corner of the café that's taking pictures of them, they made their way to her.

"Miss, I'm sorry but could you please delete that?" A familiar voice said.

Tzuyu turned to her and smiled. "I got cute photos though," She said and giggled "You guys look like a lost children"

The 7 glared at her before taking a seat. "Good to see you again, Tzuyu" Chaeyoung said and hugged her. The others following soon after, resulting in a group hug.

"Took you guys long enough." She said and took a seat at where they found her.

"Last minute preparations." Nayeon said with her smile

They chatted away with their own drinks and sweets.

"Mina said she's near." Sana said as she looks at her phone, and true enough Mina entered the café a few seconds after.

"Took you long enough." Jeongyeon said.

"Meetings, sorry" Mina said and took a seat in the middle of Tzuyu and Chaeyoung.

They started chatting again now with Mina.

"So when will you come back to Taiwan?" Jihyo asked.

"A month from now is my plan, or perhaps sooner," Tzuyu said as she takes a sip "I just need to go and buy some stocks here and a little vacation perhaps then I'm off to home" she said with a smile.

"You've grown so much uri maknae" Dahyun said wiping the fake tears.

After their café encounter Tzuyu started preparing things she originally planned to do.

A few days in she got a hold of a huge stock in Jyp and she could get the vacation she needs. Mina offered to accompany her since she's also on break.

Almost everyday they are together, it's fun.

But the way her heart still flutters everytime is her concern.

Now it's her last day in Korean and the unnies a with her in the airport bidding their own goodbyes.

"I almost forgot Tzuyu," Mina said and grabbed a envelope from her bag. "Here" she said with a smile.

"Thank you unnie, I'll be there" Tzuyu said and with a smile and immediately turned around to board her plane.

Once she sat down tears started flowing down her eyes. She put the envelope on the table to make sure it doesn't get wet from her tears.

You are invited to the wedding of Myoui Mina & Son Chaeyoung.

We are happy to see you there.

Location: Taiwan.