Possessive Mina 🔞

Tzuyu's Pov

Today we have a fan meeting. I'm beside sana unnie. I'm the first one in the line so I'm the first one to get busy.
I sometimes take glances at my girlfriend who is at the end looking elegant as ever.

While I was low-key admiring Mina unnie my girlfriend. A fan suddenly ask if sana unnie could kiss my cheeks.

I was about to look at her and ask her if it's fine when she suddenly kissed my cheeks, turns out she heard it.

I've suddenly felt embarrassed with the sudden skin ship so I've become red. When I took a glance at mina unnie I've caught her staring at me. And that's how I know that she's angry already.

Fast forward........ When their interacting with the fans.

While I was busy judging the weirdness of my unnies suddenly someone back hugged me.

I looked back and suddenly saw a penguin hugging me. I faced her and hugged her waist. She looked back at me and smirked.

"You'll gonna get some punishment tonight"

"Why? What did I do?"

"You let that snake kiss your cheeks" she told me while poking the cheeks that sana unnie kissed

"But it's a request from a fan"

"I don't care, I don't like anyone touching what's mine and you know that" she said with a slightly angry tone. So I just nodded.

She suddenly kissed me in the cheeks that cause me embarrassment again. I've become a blushing yoda.

I've tried to hide at the crook of her neck that cause the fans to shout our ship name louder. Apparently they've been shouting mitzu quite a while ago. I just didn't noticed since I'm too occupied by my girlfriend penguin.

I looked at her eyes and suddenly I'm inside a new world again. I smiled widely and kissed her cheeks. That caused her to smile widely.

At the rest of the fan meeting we just hold hands while playing around with my unnies that's mostly me getting teased by me blushing because of a kiss in the cheeks.

At the end of the fan meeting Mina unnie suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me into the cr. And at this moment I knew that I'm in trouble