1

Today my friends and I are going to visit Ceil at his mansion. Only thing is I don’t want Sebatian to make me dress up like a cat, again.

“Come on guys we’re gonna be late!” I hollered.

“One second!” Becca yelled back.

“Oh I can’t wait to see you dress up as a cat again!” Elisa squealed

“Oh ya that was funny!” Mallorie said and her and Elisa cracked up.

“Be quiet.” Emma snapped.

“Just forgot Emma looked even funnier!” Blake smirked and chucked a pillow at Emma.

“Hey Becca you ready?” David called

“One second trying to get Sebastian’s present into the box!” she yelled.

“For get the box just bring the cat down!” Sarah yelled.

“Is Andrew gonna be here to pick us up soon?” Elisa asked. Just then a car horn honked and Andrew was there to pick us up, and Becca came running down stairs. Once we were in the car, and loaded our stuff in we talk about how we missed each other and can’t wait to see Ceil.

“Hey where’s Ciara?” Sarah asked.

“Shes at the mansion already her mom dropped her off.” Andrew said.

“Hey Hannah, Emma!” Becca giggled.

“What?” I asked.

“This!” Elisa laughed when David, and Blake put cat ear headbands on Emma and I.

“Andrew! You and your friends need to stop NOW!!!!!” Andrew’s mom yelled.

“Yes mother.” Andrew said. A few minutes later we were at the mansion, Ceil, Ciara, and Sebastian were waiting for us.

        "Ah, Emma, Hannah you both look lovely." Sebastian said with a smile, while everyone was trying to not break out in laughter! But out of the corner of my eye I saw Ceil staring at Mallorie’s eyes.

“Oooooooo, someone has a crush on Mallorie!” Andrew said, and I giggled. Mallorie, and Ciel glared at us.

“Shut up!” Ceil snapped.

“ You’re just showing us proof CEIL!” Ciara said trying not to burst out in laughter.

“CEIL LOVES MALLORIE, CEIL LOVES MALLORIE!” Emma chanted.

“Um Ceil shall we go inside? It looks like it will rain.” Sebastian asked.

I looked at the sky it was going to rain.

“Okay anyway Sebastian we have something to give you inside!” Elisa said

“What is it?” Sebastian asked.

“No, no,no it’s a surprise!” Sarah said. Once in the mansion we went into the living room.

“Will you show me now?!” Sebastian pleaded, Becca dropped the cat on the ground.

“A cat hooray!”

“Thought you’d like it.” Ciara said “It was Ciel's idea!”

“Why thank you Ciel!” Sebastian cried. Soon the dinner bell rang and we sat down. I started to pray, then soon some of the other did too.

“For dinner tonight is  chicken soup, with bread, and for dessert is chocolate cake.” the maid told us.

“YAY CAKE!” Becca yelled, everyone stared at her, “watch yous all lookin’ at? I am normal!”

“WOW Becca really didn’t see that coming” I answered sarcastically. Everyone started laughing like crazy at Becca! As we were eating our cake a cat came out of no where, and landed on the cake! But, before we could laugh the doorbell rang.

"Who could that be, all the guests are here, " Sebastian said.

"Well no harm in looking, " Sarah said. Sebastian lead us,  and we all went into the hallway to the door.

Sebastian opened the door to find Grell, looking right back at him.

"Hello, Bassie, us grim reapers of London are in need of your assistance." Grell said looking around at us all.

How do I know its not another one of your tricks?," as he said that I  could barely see a glimpse of him blushing.

"Because I'm here." Said the undertaker stepping into view.  " Yes, its come a time that the grim reapers have stepped down too you're level,  which we need a soul eater to help us for our sake. But... sadly enough for you,  we don’t necessarily need YOU. We need... Grell ..take it away." Undertaker said, smiling.

"You see we need, " Grell said pointing to me,  then Mallorie, " Her,  Mallorie, friend to Hannah."

I stole a glimpse of Ceil blushing intensely in the background.

"Why would you need Me," she said,  glimpsing at me.

"Because you're friends with HER, "Grell said looking back at me.

Scornfully, I said back to him, " Then why not just take me??"

"Because,  you're scheduled to die tonight, and we don't want that." Grell said in the same tone as I had used toward him, and the room filled with silence after that. The room grew dark, and I fainted.