6

"Ceil... what do we do at this point I mean.." Mallorie glimpsed at the bundle of people tied together tightly., while Andrew was still pointlessly struggling to break free.

"Do what he wants at this point " then Ceil thought about it, but added on " as long as its not to kill someone, or yourself."

Everyone stared at him, and even he started to laugh at himself. Soon though, we all stopped, just after Dlice started to speak.

"You know, Ceil, you might just have some sense in you. Well at least you know where you're going from here!" Dlice laughed.  We all thought about it, so basicly we were supposed to do as he told us to? Yes that is what I would do as long as he doesn’t try to kiss me, then I would smack him in the face. Hard.

“So what will WE, meaning all of us, Dlice will have to eat?” I asked

“Ya, I’m starving!” Sarah stated. The others agreed with her.

" Well, you can have .................... VEGETABLES to eat for your supper. Except for my little Hannahby and her friend, plus one more!" Dlice answered this cheerfully.

" I pick Mallorie to eat with me, and Ceil too." I said this so soft that only Dlice could hear. Another one of my strategies : get Dlice to trust me, then knock him down hard.

"Hannahby, you can go and tell them that they get to eat with you today." Dlice said to me softly back.

I went and told them.  They followed me back to where Dlice was standing. We followed Dlice’s every move down the hallways to get to where we were supose to go. Once we got there we realized that we has just enough time that be left us alone to talk about our strategy. We already knew his weakness: me.

”So how are we going to 'take him out using you?” Ceil asked.

I answered “I'll make him get really close to me, and make him think he can trust me, then, in all good time, I’ll get him down and make him fall. Hard. Here's what you can tell the others: I'm going to get him to trust me, then make him go down hard really hard." I said strong, but quiet.

“Hannahby come on it’s dinner time!” Dlice called.

“Please don’t call me that!” I said under my breath, Then out loud, “Coming!” Mallorie, Ceil, and I started to walk out of the room as he called for us again.

As we get there, Dlice said” Welcome! What shall we have for dinner, since you get to eat here, with me?”

I looked at him, he looked back. I looked away from him, wondering what would happen next? I start fiddling with my hands, to make him come over, a way to get him to trust me. Ciel looked at me like I was a deranged animal.

“Shall we dance while we wait for dinner?” Dlice asked.