5

My head started to throb.

“Hannah you O.K?” Dlice asked.

Oh  great. My worst nightmare came true. Me and Dlice alone in the dark, and I'm wearing a dress.

“Ya, my head just hurts.” I groan. Truth is I just wanted out of this place! Pretty sure Mallorie, and the others did too. At that point I started to think of what we could do to get the others out of that rope. All of a sudden I tripped and fell face first on the ground! My nose started bleeding.  

"Hannah!" I recognized the voice. It was Mallorie's. I followed the sound of her voice to get to her. My vision blurred, I found her. Of course, she was with Ceil.

“I CAN’T SEE ANYTHING!” I cried!

All of a sudden the lights flashed on, and in the middle of the closest table, standing was Grell.  I stared at him.

“What are you doing here Grell?"  Ciel asked.

"Why looking for Bassie of course, and making Sure nothing happened to his 'precious one'. That way he doesn't try to kill me. Again" Grell said this in almost a cheerfully tone.

We all stared up at him with wondering eyes. He looked back.

“What is every person staring at?” Becca asked, VERY loudly.

“I have no clue.” Elisa answered.

“My eyes hurt!” Emma said.

“Oh so now you start talking people.” I said.

“YEUP!” Becca answered.

"Lets just get out of here." Mallorie and Ceil said this at the same time.

Once again, almost everyone decided to laugh. Becca shouted "Mallorie and Ceil sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First came the love, next comes the marriage!!!" Becca laughed hysterically after she said that. Ceil glare at her.

“SHUT UP!” Mallorie yelled, “Hannah, and Dlice are too!”

“WE MOST CERTAINLY ARE NOT!!!” I yelled back!

"What do you mean by that?" Dlice asked  as he stepped up and brushed off his knees. "How could you say that? Anyways,  you can’t leave. I haven't had my dinner yet." He grimly smiled at the end remark.

“Yes you have!” I was really mad this time. He was SMILING!

“What ever do you mean, Hannah?” he asked still smiling!

“Great, so now you got amnesia!” I yelled.

“NO HE DON’T!” Becca yelled.

“Thank you for stating the obvious, Becca!” I told her.

“Hey! Can’t I get out of here? It’s cutting off my circulation!” David asked.

“Ya, and me too!” Sarah, and Blake said at the same time.

"Oh,  Blake and Sarah,  reow!" Ceil, Mallorie, and I all said at the same time.

“HEY!” Elisa shouted.

“Hey where is Ciara?” Emma asked

“She’s right here,” Sarah answered, “Either she passed out, or she’s sleeping.”

"Can someone tell me why you are all just standing around chatting?" Grell asked.

"Mark,  make Sure that they don't get out, at least not Hannah, and Mallorie." Dlice said.

"Well, they're gone, but we can still make it!! For us - charge!!!"Andrew said extremely loud. But, couldn’t charge out of the rope.