7

“I suppose... O.K.” I blushed, this would be my first slow dance with a boy! He grabs me. We start to dance. Every now and then I’d look at him. All of the sudden, he HUGGED me! Then the dinner bell rang, we held hands. Yes, now my chance. I grabbed his other wrist, and gripped it hard, twisted him backwards. Ceil, and Mallorie came over, and help drag him to the wall by our friends. I found a little shard of glass from Grell’s way in, I picked it up and cut off the rope on my friend’s wrists, using one of the pieces I tied up Dlice’s hands up, while Ceil untied my friends rope that held them all together. Mallorie, and I tied the rest of him up along with Mark, and the maid that was bringing us tea earlier. Only reason I tied her up is because I didn’t trust her.

“Now Hannah what’s the meaning of this?” Dlice asked.

“Sorry Dlice but, you don’t always get what you want!” I answered while smiling. Now we ran to the door, and as we started open it I saw Scarlet tied up. As I ran over to untie her Ceil grabbed my arm but I yanked free, then the others tried to hold me back.

“Why are you holding me back?” I asked.

“Because we don’t trust her!” Elisa replied.

“Ya, NO TRUSTATION HERE YO!” Rebecca yelled.

“Becca not so loud!” Emma said in a harsh whisper.

“Come on we got to leave!” Blake suddenly spoke.

“Hey who’s holding Ciara?” Andrew asked.

“I got her!” David answered.

“Good let’s get out of here!” Mallorie yelled. Soon as we were off I heard Ceil calling for Sebastian. I looked around he’s not here yet. Wait a minute that escape seemed to easy for us wouldn’t it be harder? I asked the rest. They agreed with me. But, then I thought well that’s what Dlice is, too fancy to do “hard work”. I addimaticly laughed. Who wouldn’t? For goodness sake, he went through all of this and didn’t even have a back-up plan?

It was almost night, and I couldn’t go on any longer. In other news Sebastian still wasn’t there, and Ciel was still complaining since the last hour. I sat down with the rest of the group. I was really tired so of course with the fact I haven’t slept in what was felt like forever I immediately passed out. When I woke up. I was on the edge of a river, “So much for sleeping stillful.” I muttered. I went up the hill to where the group was.

“Hannah! where were you! And why are you so WET!” Mallorie and Ciara screamed. I knew I was wet but I had no idea that they didn’t know were I was.

“I was in a river because I rolled down the hill in my sleep.

“Wait a river, we could all use a bath! Especially Blake he smells like crap!” Sarah said.

“Hey!!!” Blake yelled. The girls went first. After that the boys went. Hungrily The girls search for some food. I found a patch of wild strawberries, and Emma found an apple tree. I took my jacket off because it was warm, and bundled up as many strawberries as I could. Emma took her hat off and put in enough apples for everyone.

We sat down to eat. The boy came back with some fish, cherries and some mint leaves we boiled some water and then put some of the mint in. Blake cooked the fish. The breakfast was delicious. We saved what wouldn’t rot and went on our way.

“Hey Ceil, not to disturb you but don’t you think it’s weird that Sebastian hasn’t come yet?” asked Becca.

“I know right?” Caira put in. We all got stopped by David.

“Now what?” Mallorie said. I heard something. The scent was sweet. The leaves rustled.

“Hold on I’ll take a look.” I responded. I went over to look. Something was there. I parted the undergrowth.  A snake came out of nowhere, and went up my leg. It didn’t attack though.

“Stab it!” Elisa cried.

“No! Somethings wrong here.”

“Are you mad? Just Kill It already!” I looked at her and carefully knelt down. I pet the snake. It made a purring sound.

“What ...” Blake muttered. Sarah gasped, Ciara fainted again.