4

"Hannah, its VERY impolite to leave the table without being asked!!!" Dlice said harshly, too harshly for my taste. I slunk back down into the chair, unable to help a friend.

“Sorry.” I said a little scared.

Mark wondered over in Ceils direction telling him to go make Sure Mallorie didn't fall. I saw Ceil look over at me, but then he found his way over to the stairs quickly, just before Mallorie practically fell into his arms. They both blushed,  well more like their faces went pure red.

"So what do you think about that, Hannah?" Dlice said.

"I missed part of that, could you please repeat it?" I tried to hold in my lecture from Ceil and Mallorie's sunerio.

"I asked why you couldn't stay with me."

"Oh, Dlice as much as I would love to.. I have family and friends to get back home to. You see I just can’t imagine the fret that would fill my parents if I didn't return home, I'm sorry Dlice, but ......"

Mark came to my rescue " uh hum,  Sir what might you like for DESSERT tonight?"

"hum... its so hard too choice... how about a piece of chocolate cake?"

"ma'am, what for you?"

" ‘I'll take a scoop of vanilla ice cream, please, " I said it just loud enough for him to hear, but no one else.

"That will be ready for you in maybe thirty minutes" Mark said this in his plain tone. Then he found his way over to where Ceil and Mallorie were sitting, and asked them the same question.

After Mark left their table, I heard them talking. This is what. I picked up from their conversation:

Mallorie:"I know this seems wrong, but why don't you just call Sebastian?"

Ceil: " I know that this sounds wrong, but I'm kinda enjoying this, with you and all."

Mallorie:*blushes in full face is pure red, then looks at me.

That was all I could bear to hear. I was about ready to throw up on Dlice, which I was kinda what I felt like doing at that point.

Allof a sudden music filled the air.

O boy, now were going to have to DANCE!!!!!!!!!TOGETHER!!!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dlice asked me to dance, and the only reason why I said yes was Because I had to. Mallorie and Ceil were dancing together like it was meant to be.

All of a sudden the lights went out, and all was silent. I fell to the ground, this time on purpose. I found my way over to what was either Mallorie, which I hoped,  or Ceil. I didn't really care as long as it wasn't Dlice.

Then

Noise

Started

Comming

From

Every

Direction

At

Once!

My dress  Mallorie’s dress