The Castle .

Y/n's POV ;
I wake up in a large fancy room. It's nothing like I thought the inside of the castle would look like. The outside is so gloomy yet the inside is so neat.

I was kneeling down with my wrists tied up and Ethan was hanging to the ceiling due to scythes in both of his palms.

"Y/n don't just sit there do something!"

"Bro I'm chained up and we aren't alone in the room."

"Fuck you mean we aren't alo-" Ethan cuts off his sentence soon realizing I was right.

Soon four women appear, the three from earlier and a really tall one which I assume is the one they were referring to as "Mother" .

Worst part is they are all hot. I don't know if I wanna end this bloodline or join it.

"I've been waiting for you Ethan Winters" snickered the tall lady.

"You know her ?!"

"Not exactly more like she knows me."

The lady turns to me and eyes me up n down.

"So you brought a friend, not like it will benefit you. You'll still die to my hand."

"Can I?"

Silence. She looks at me like I'm stupid.

"Are you serious?"

"Not really, but you're milf so show me what those hands do."

Ethan's POV;
Oh. My. Fucking. God. I've only met this girl for half a day and shes already the dumbest bitch I've ever met. I really hope being gay for a murderous vampire is part of her plan to get us out of here.

"Y/n are you deadass right now?"

"No, but I wanna get in her dead ass." "You're fucking stupid."

"Enough." yelled the lady.

Back to Y/n's POV;
"Anyways before I was interrupted by you two, I am Lady Dimitrescu. You'll refer to me as that. Any less and I'll kill you."

Ethan and I nod .

"And these are my three daughters, Bela, Cassandra, and Daniela."

Blondie winks at me, Cassandra smirks and Daniela just waves. Lady D continues to lecture us, but I notice that her daughters were whispering to each other while looking back at me. Lady Dimitrescu notices and looks at them. Blondie was the one to speak up and ask

"Mother what is a "Milf"?"

Slience takes over the room. Ethan and I look at each other and look away trying not to laugh.

"Well my darling a milf is-"

"You, your mom is a milf." I say looking at Lady Dimitrescu and back to her daughter. The three start to repeat it

"Milf?" "Milffff" "Milllllffff"

The three sisters were too distracted by calling their mom as milf and Lady Dimitrescu was distracted by them, too busy trying to get the word out of their vocabulary. I saw my opportunity and took it.

I slowly walked over to Ethan and yanked him down. He muffled his scream and I whispered to him.

"Run, you're the one they want not me. I'll distract them as much as I can."

"But-"

"I'll be fine don't worry. Now go."

Ethan nods and runs out the room without the women noticing.