The Morning of the Celebration .

Y/n's POV;
Today is the day, I escape and probably come in like 3 weeks. Unless they hunt me down and capture me first. Ehh I'll worry about it later.

I wake up first, seeing that the girls are still asleep. "Yooo shawtys wake up, we gotta get readyyy." "Ughhh fineee." The girls get off me and I hop outta tha bed and head towards the door." "Damn no goodmorning kiss?, fake ass bitch." Cassandra says, her sisters nodding their heads in agreement. I sigh, "Fine come here."

The girls walk towards me and I kiss them on their cheeks and try to leave the room once more. "That doesn't count~." "It has to be on the lips~." "Dani, Bela are you serious right now?" "Very." They say at the same time. I sigh again, I quickly kiss them on the lips and head out the door, ending their little game.

I walked down stairs to see Alcina. "Alcina!" "Hmm?, oh Y/n it's you." I rush over to her and hug her, well tried to, I ended up hugging her leg. Stupid height difference. She chuckles and lifts me up so I can properly hug her.

My confidence is radiating right now, I can't even think straight. Then again, I'm not even straight. Out of nowhere I kiss her. Catching her off guard, she quickly regains her composure and kisses back. "Mmm" I pull away before things could get too steamy.

"You're definitely happy to see me today." I bite my lower lips slowly while looking into her eyes and back to her lips. Fuck it, if I'm gonna escape then I'm getting laid with her. I don't care, I want it. "I am, since it's still morning and we have a lot of time on our hands let's have some fun~." I suggest, hoping she takes the hint. "Let's take this back to my chambers." And she did, I'm getting fucked by a milf today. Alcina carries me to her bedroom and locks the door. She sits me on her lap and we continue our make out session.

Her hands roam up and down my body, caressing me. Mine just pull her closer. I pull away and start to strip off my cloak. Alcina takes off her hat and gloves and places it on her vanity. She switches our positions and pins me against her bed, one hand spinning my arms over my head. The other traces circles on my stomach, teasing me. "Alcinaaaaa don't tease meeee." I whine. "Shh darling, I'll do what I want." "Nooooooo." I start to whine, gently nudging her, she immediately chokes me. "Be a good girl and behave for mommy~." I sigh and nod. Alcina kisses me once more, more softly this time.

Her hand slowly trails down my stomach and stops at my waist line. "These pants are in the way." Alcina takes out her claws and cutting the fabric off me. "Hey!, those were the only pants I had.." "I'll ask the girls to lend you a pair of theirs." She slides my panties off my legs and drops them to the floor. "Take off your dresssss." I beg, pulling at the soft fabric. She strips it off leaving her in bra and underwear. She tried to kiss me but I move away, "Take it all off." "Oh right, silly me." She removes her two final pieces of clothing leaving both of us naked. She pulls me closer to her and kisses me with more fever. Her eyes are blown out and her fangs are sticking out. She breaks the kiss  and gets in between my legs. My thighs resting on her shoulders, She gently kiss the inside of my thighs, causing me to twitch and whine. She nips and sucks at my inner thighs, leaving hickeys behind. There's practically an ocean in between my legs. She eventually stops teasing and eats me out. Her tounge lapping every fold. She hits all the right places causing me moan loudly. "Alcina.~" "Mmm" the vibrations of her mouth bring me even more pleasure. "Alcina~." She sucks and licks, managing to get her tounge deeper inside of me. She removes her face and inserts two fingers. Thrusting slowly yet hard into me.

"Alcina~." "Yes babygirl that's it, moan my name~." My mind starts to go blank, the only thing I can focus on is her fingers and screaming her name. I pull her back up for another kiss. Our tounges fighting for dominance, she wins of course. I start to feel that familiar sensation in between my legs. "Mommy, I'm gonna cum.." "Don't cum until I say so, hold it in." She thrusts her fingers faster and adds another finger. I try to hold in my orgasm as best as I can, but at this rate I can't hold in for much longer. She sinks her fangs into my neck, drinking from me. I moan at the pain and pleasure I felt from it. She keeps her pace while drinking. "Harder Mommy." She thrusts a four finger into me and speeds up her pace. She removes her fangs and kisses her mark, lick up any leftover blood.

"You may cum now." And just like that I came all over her fingers. She licks them clean, moaning at the taste. "I hope I wasn't too rough dear~." "No no you were amazing. I normally don't last long in bed, my stamina isn't the best." "We'll work on it, some more "practice" will help. She says winking at me. "Yes, so on that note, round two in the shower?" "I like the way you think pet."

To sum up what happened in the shower, Alcina fucked the soul out of Y/n with her strap on.

You both exit the bathroom and get ready. You wearing the dress Maya made for you, with leggings underneath and dress shoes. "Oh my, you look absolutely stunning Y/n." "Thank you, you look hot yourself. I might want a round 3 after this party." Alcina smirks, "Don't tempt me darling~."

"We exit the room and wait for the girls in the main hall. The girls appear, in their cloaks, but their faces are clean, no blood stains on them like there usually is. "I'm wet." Dani says checking me out "it's whimpering" Bela says while covering her mouth with her hand, eyeing me up n down. "You look cute." Cass says. "Thank you Cassandra." I kiss her cheek, she smiles and flicks off her sisters. "Y/nn what about ussss?" "Yeahhh our compliments were betterrr." I roll my eyes and kiss their cheeks too. Satisfied Dani and Bela giggle.

"Alright girls you ready to go?" "Yes Mother." "Hell yes, let's go." We all walk out of the castle, Lady Dimitrescu locks the door and leads the way. Mother Miranda's party was in a rented mansion close to the village. Cassandra throws me over her shoulder and her and her family uses their vampire speed to quickly get to our destination.

"You okay blood bag?" "Yeah I'm good, that was fun." We arrived at the mansion. It was huge and so vibrant and alive. My excitement can't be contained. This party is my ticket to peace and quiet. Let's see which lord I meet first.

A/n
Here it is, the smut one of you asked for. Ngl writing it is wack but I remember this is wattpad, I've read worst shit than this chapter lol. Also I made up the mansion part. I'm not basing everything off the game.