Imagine 2

Note: This is going to be different than my first one. Enjoy! ;)

-Parent Troubles

  (You're at home texting Luke)
     Luke: Hey Y/N, wastsup?
You: I hate my parents....
      Luke: I'm coming over
You:Kay

You sit in your room waiting in silence for your wonderful boyfriend to come. You hear Luke unlock the door with his key you gave him. He closes the door quietly and comes up the stairs. You see Luke open your door and he pops his head into your room.

"Hey..." He whispers in his lovely accent.

"Hey." You reply flatly. He comes in and sits by you, taking you in his arms. You snuggle into him softly, happy for the comfort.

"So what's up with you hating your parents?" He says looking at you  with concern in his eyes. You look him deep in his blue eyes, remembering how you fell in love with those blue eyes of his. You take a deep breath and reply,

"They let my older brother go out for a party, and not me." You look down embarrassed. Now seeing how juvenile and child-like you must seem.

     He looks at you with his loving  eyes and says

"Oh.....well..I- Ummm.." He stutters confused.

"It's okay. I'm over it now," you say giggling softly "I've realized how stupid it is."

He smiles at you and you can't help but return it. He sighs laughing,

"Good, I didn't like how your beautiful face looked so sad." He said tweaking your glasses, knowing how insecure you were about your looks. And especially your glasses, which were black and had big,nerdy frames.

You blushed giggling shyly. You hated how he always got to you, but at the same time you liked it. So you did the boldest thing you could think of. You sat on his lap, and snuggled against his chest.

He blushed slightly, but welcomed you into his arms. You smiled and relaxed, happy in his arms.

      You looked up at him to discover he was sleeping soundly. You took this time to look at his features. How his lips were pink and soft. Slightly full and adorable. You traced first his eyes with your fingertips. You let your fingers trail down his face and come to his lips. You stared at them , and leaned in to kiss him softly. It was then his eyes flashed open, and he kissed you slowly but passionately. When he drew back he smiled. You were shocked and in love. He bit his lip ring smiling at you.

"I love you." You said to him softly.

He leaned in close to your ear. Your heart was beating a mile a minute, feeling his cold breath in your neck.

"I love you too Y/N." He said smiling abd kissed your cheek.

-Authors Note: I'm sorry these revolve around Luke. You can tell I like him. I was hoping you enjoyed it! I'll try to make more. Thanks for reading! You know I've been thinking about making a romance story alway from this........maybe. We'll see. ;)