𝑆𝑖𝑥~ 𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠 𝑝𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑙𝑒?

"Robin" I breathed against her lips, causing her to deepen our kiss

"Robin" I breathed against her lips, causing her to deepen our kiss. "Robin," I repeated, pushing her body away. "We should really get back to work"

"If you insist" She smirked, leaning against the wall before rolling her eyes playfully.

"I'm serious, Rob" I laughed, chucking the tea towel at her from the table. "Poor Steve won't be able to last much longer on his own."

"Valid point" She agreed, grabbing her blue slushy from the table where she left it before our make-out session. "You finished yours? It'll melt if you wait 'till later"

I grabbed my quarter-full red slushy from the table and smiled at Robin between sips.

"Better get going, break ended about five minutes ago."

All of a sudden violent knocks vibrated against the sliding glass window.
"We're coming, you dingus!" Robin called, "just wait!"

I threw my empty cup into the trash before entering the ice cream parlour, to be followed by Robin seconds after.

"You do know your break ended like- ten minutes ago now?" Steve huffed, handing me an ice cream scooper.
"Five, actually" Robin replied, lifting herself up onto the counter to wait for the next customer.

"Cocky today, aren't we?" Steve remarked, raising his eyebrows at her swinging her legs against the counter.
"When am I not?" She smirked, laughing at me.

I scrunched my eyebrows before sticking my tongue out at her, only to be met with one straight back at me.

"Why are your tongues purple?" Steve asked, screwing up his face.

"Oh I had a red slushy" I told him while scooping myself a vanilla ice cream.

"And I had a blue one." Robin added, smirking down into her lap.

"Oh my god-" His mouth hung open. "That's what you where doing back there?"

I pursed my lips at him and took a lick of my ice cream. "Well done detective Stevie, you've solved the mystery"

Me and Robin met eyes and erupted into a fit of giggles in-front of Steve who was standing with his scooper, completely starstruck.