19

After you were down brushing Bakugos hair you went to talk with Mina who also finished studying. "Hey have you seen a silent voice?" Mina asked. "No I'm going to read the Manga first then watch the movie." you scratch your neck.

"Alright class listen up. Clean up, its time to go train." Aizawa got out of his yellow sleeping bag. You headed back to your desk and cleaned up a little. "Alright go change and head towards the gym."

You walked with Mina until you saw Bakugo. "Hey I'll be right back, ok?" "Oh ok!" You head towards Bakugo and place your hands on his hair. "Wow its very soft now." You teased. "Yeah yeah whatever. Hey get your ugly hands of my hair!" He slapped your hands away. "Ouch man." You stood on your toes and placed your head on his hair. 

If your taller then him just pretend your not ;) Or if your to short to reach him even on your toes just pretend your a little taller :))

"Bro its softer then my pillow." You placed your face on his hair. "Knock it off all ready! I need to go change dipshit!!" His pushed you away while walking into the restroom. "Yea whatever." You went to the girls restroom and changed.

Since your training clothes don't turn invisible with you, you decided to put on your hero costume. "Man I need to tell Hatsume to make my training suit turn invisible." You mumbled.

"Oh hey Bakugo! Wait upp." You ran towards Bakugo. "Why are you so hooked up with me?!" Bakugo questioned. "It's not you its your hair." You jumped on his back and replaced your head on his hair. "ACk." Bakugo grabbed your legs. "Haha." You laughed as he took you to the gym. Denki noticed Shoto staring at you. "Don't worry! You'll get to do that when Momo comes back!" Denki faked smiled. "Oh yea." Shoto smiled which made Denki laugh a bit.

BAHAHA No hold it in. You all arrived at the gym and trained your asses off. Training wasn't that exciting to you because you were either invisible or sitting on a bench, nauseous. While you were sitting on the bench you were admiring Denki. "Wow look at him go. All the electricity everywhere." You told Aoyama who was lying on the bench.

"Mh. Look mh at him-ugh go." He groaned in pain. After training class resumed. You were goofing off with Denki while Midnight was teaching. "HEY! PAY ATTENTION." She whipped her whip between you and Denki and you both backed up and stopped talking. What the fuck how is she even allowed to bring that?  You thought.

After class you were heading towards your dorm when you heard someone behind you. "Yes?" You asked without turning your head. "So tonight, do you maybe want to go ea-" "Sorry Shoto! Me and Y/N are busy tonight. Maybe tomorrow night?" Denki turned you around and wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "Oh uh ok. Bye Y/N." Shoto went in for a kiss. "Bye Shoto." 

"So why are we busy today?" You ask as you enter the dorm building. "Well tonight do you maybe want to go visit the league? I think they have something to tell us." Denki whispered. "Oh ok what time are we leaving?" You asked stepping into the elevator. "How about 8? We'll only be there for 3 or so hours. Or if you want to stay the night?" "Hm maybe." You say bye to Denki as you walk the opposite way as him.

7:30 am

You were on your phone procrastinating like always until you heard a knock on your door. "Coming!" You opened the door to see your sparkling best friend. "Hey bestie! You're early hm?" You let him in and closed the door. 

"Yea didn't want to be late! I was falling asleep already." Denki plopped on your bed. "Ah I wonder what they have to tell us!" You wondered. "Yea I wonder!" Denki chuckled.

You and Denki were talking about how to cheat on the upcoming test when the usual purple warp comes in. "Oop. Come on Denki!" You grabbed his hand and dragged him in. "Hey everyone!" You greeted everyone.

"Y/N!" Dabi got up from his seat and hugged you. "I missed you so much." He whispered in your ear. You just smiled and hugged him back. "Well what news do you have to tell us?" You asked excitingly.

"Actually Y/N, It's just you." Denki stood in front of you. "Huh?" You tilted your head. "Listen. You know that guy you're "dating?" "Shoto?" "Uhm yea well I hate to break it to you but.. He's cheating on you." You froze for a bit but then started laughing. Everyone stared at you confused.

"Huh? You're confusing me Y/N." Dabi looked puzzled. "Oh I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you guys that he was cheating. Just slipped out of my mind when I'm with you guys." You finished laughing and smiled. "Oh. Uhm well, you know whos he cheating with?" Dabi questioned.

"Yea with a bitch named Momo Yaoyorozu." "Oh well we killed that bitch so." Toga blurred out. "Wait what?" "Oh heh yea we also did that. Dabi here got a little angry so he.. killed her." Denki smiled. "Bahha really? Aw Dabi!" You went to hug Dabi. "Thats what she deserved." You smiled.

"Ah I wish you guys also killed the one who cheated on me." You slumped back from the hug. "Yea but there suspicion might go from 50 to 100." Shigaraki added. "So what did you do to her body?" You asked sitting down.

"Well it was burnt to a crisp, but we sent her ashes and teeth to U.A as a threat!" Toga blushed. "How would they know its us?" You asked. "Oh we sent a group photo excluding Denki and Kurogiri." "Ooo I'm starting to get excited." You were holding your hands together. "And guess what! We got second day shipping!" Toga smiled.

...

"Hm looks like we got mail." "Woah look at this one, eh I'll open it tomorrow." Midnight closed the teachers lounge for the night.

Thank you for 600 reads!!!!!

Enjoy Atsushi!

Anime: Bungo stray dogs wan

Thank you all bye!!