Prologue

{Warning! Contains homophobia and albinism. Read at your own risk}

A NightWing with white scales and pink hues was creeping through the forest, red eyes glaring around.

"I know you're here, Caracal. No use in hiding" He growled.

A SandWing appeared, the barb on her tail curled threateningly. "I won't let you kill me! You need to accept who I am. I don't love you. I love her. Get over yourself, Bonebreaker"

Bonebreaker curled his claws into the ground. "You left me for that stupid RainWing!" Suddenly, his angry frown curved into a smile. "Aren't you wondering where your precious Suika is?"

"What did you do to her? I swear to Pyrrhia if you-" Caracal was cut off as Bonebreaker dragged a body from the shadows, dropping it at her talons.

Caracal eyes went wide, tears spilling down her cheeks. "No.....Suika"

Bonebreaker felt pleasure in witnessing her grief.

Now she knows. She knows the grief and pain she caused me when she told me she didn't love me. When she left me for this- this pathetic excuse of a dragon!

Caracal's gaze hardened and she leapt at him, rage flickering in her eyes. "How dare you?!"

Bonebreaker twisted around and landed on his talons smoothly. "You can't kill me that easily. You know the training I took for several years. You are weak compared to me"

"If I die, I'm taking you down with me!" Caracal screeched out a roar, charging at him again.

Bonebreaker got out a circular blade, and flung it at her.

Caracal stopped short, staring at him as she choked. The blade had hit her neck right in the specific artery.

"Goodnight, Caracal" Bonebreaker chuckled, watching as the SandWings body slumped to the ground, dead.

Well, she didn't go down without a fight. Though, it was too easy. How boring.

"Crake, come here" Bonebreaker called, watching as a MudWing emerged.

"Yes sir?"

"Dispose of these bodies. Burn them if you have too"

Crake dipped his head and walked away, dragging Suika's body away.

Opening his wings, Bonebreaker took off into the night. He felt a uneasy feeling, almost regretful. But he shook it off.

No time to feel regret. She hurt me. I had to do this.

He looked up at the dark sky, eyes narrowed.

No regrets. Ever. I'll take care of every dragon like her and Suika. There will never be an 'impure' dragon for as long as I am alive. I'll kill them. One by one.

{As a big supporter of the LGBT+ community, it hurt to write this. I feel so bad for Caracal and Suika. They weren't do anything wrong by being in love. Don't hate me, guys}