Chapter 12

More Sexual content

Jesse POV

After both Blade and Nick showed me how much they loved me it was right back to being just Blade and I.

And let me tell you he's being relentless on my pussy but it feels oh so good.

So here I am under Blade at the wee hours of the morning and we're still at it.

So he has one hand holding both my hands above my head and holding me down with his lower body because let's just say he went back to making me cum so much where I would want him to stop.

And yes I'm to that point but its soooooo good at the same time.

"Ahhhh I can't cum anymore." I screamed out as another body shaking orgasm was coming closer.

"You'll stop cumming when I want you to." Blade growled out causing me to become more turned on.

And he sped up his pace sending me over the edge screaming while we both came together.

"God I love how your body is so responsive to me." Blade said before getting back to work but before he got to into it he stop and got up and taking me along with him and walked downstairs.

Well how could I not he's still inside of me.

"Where are we going." I said laying my head on his shoulder and just enjoying the feeling of being with my mate.

"I want to make love to you on every surface." He said before laying me on the couch.

"There are a lot of places to do that." I said a little out of breath.

"I got time. But first we need more hydration." Before getting up and bringing me along for the ride.

I guess he didn't want to be apart from me.

"Here love drink up." He said handing me water.

Which I gladly drank.

After our little drink break I noticed Blade looking around.

Before laying me down on the kitchen counter.

"What happen to the couch." I said looking at Blade smirk that I just love.

"Well this is consider a surface." He said before he started to thrust into me causing me to roll my eyes back into my head.

And he was controlling everything by keeping my hips held still and taking my legs and wrapping them around his waist so he could go deeper and he made sure to control his speed to prolong our love making.

And it was amazing.

"Ahh yeah just like that I need you deeper." I said trying to get him to go deeper because I know he can.

"You want deeper how deep." Blade growled in my ear before giving it a love bite.

"You know what I want." Was all I said because he knew.

"Your wish is my command." Before he picked me up again and went over to the sectional and layed me on the sectional part and then got on top of me but he brought my legs above his shoulders and then thrusted into me causing a very loud moan to come out me.

"Is that deep enough." He growled thrusting into me causing me to moan louder.

"Oh yeah that feels good." I said closing my eyes and let Blade go to town on me.

"Ahhh Blade please." Because I'm was on the verge of another mind blowing orgasm.

"No I'm not letting you have anything for six hours." Causing me eyes to snapped open to look at the smirking face of Blade.