Chapter 8: london

Franny's POV:
I'm moving back to Chicago today. It was what made sense for my family. It's been a week or two since my sleepover at the beckhams. I guess it's safe to say Brooklyn has been my life line. When I'm upset he calms me down and when I want to binge he stops me. It's really hard because I'm so self conscious. I don't think I want to dance anymore. It stresses me out too much. The time has come to say goodbye to my British life.

"Come on franny we will miss our flight!" My mom calls. "I have to say bye to Brooklyn!" I yell back.

Soon I am dragged into the car. Pissed off at my whole family I stare out the window. I wish that I will never leave London I thought as I stared out the window. We were almost to the airport when all of a sudden I notice a bus speeding behind us. It's coming closer and closer and then I realize this bus isn't stopping and then boom.

Brooklyns POV
I never got to see franny before she went back to Chicago. She's probably well on her way back to the United States by now. I will call her tomorrow when she's home. I really like her I just don't think our relationship ever would have worked.

~the end~

That was what you were expecting... Sorry it ended so sudden. I hadn't written in awhile and I was bored with the story so I decided to end it. Well thanks to everyone who read the story I think this horrible thing has like 820 reads or something. Anyways I love you guys and please leave me suggestions for new ideas.
Leahxx 💋