Chapter 5 barf

I woke up at 6:30 the next morning. I wash my face and put on work out clothes. Blah I look so fat. No one in the hotel room was awake. I had to do something I never dreamed of doing. Was it worth it? I contemplated and thought no. I got on my phone and I had a ton of mentions on twitter.

@frannysmith99 "why are you dating such a man whore"

@frannysmith99 "@adam77 is a cheater break up with him already"

What? I thought

Then I got a text from this girl Claire

"Hey I'm dating your boyfriend Adam now uh, sorry about that so u should probably break up with him.."

Wtf

Then I got a text from Kat

"Adam cheated on you with Claire!"

And several more tweets, texts, and dms.

I'm going to be sick. Of course he was dating Claire she's more popular, pretty, has bigger boobs, skinnier. Her long blonde hair was to die for and this is not the first time this has happened to me. Ugh I stood over the toilet. Time to do what I had thought about doing earlier, I forced my self to throw up sending all the food in me into the toilet. I felt better and skinnier. Then I went down to work out in the hotel gym. After an hour of treadmill, sit-ups, push-ups, and several leg exercises I went back to the room to shower. At this point it was 8:00 am and my mom was up. "Hey sweetie! Have a good work out?" My mom asked "yup" I replied before hoping in the shower.

I need to get skinnier so brooklyn won't leave me like Adam did. After showering I called Adam

"Hey you're kind of a jerk and we're done!"

I said and then hung up.

Well my job is done. I feel awful I'm really hungry so I open the cabinet and eat like half a bag of potato chips. Blah now I feel fat again and I'm still bloated hmm, well I could throw up again or I could see how I feel later. I decide to wait because I don't want to throw up again.

My family and I went out to lunch and afterwards I went to the bathroom. I made sure no one was in the bathroom and ran into a stall. I forced my self to throw up making me feel much less bloated.

Later in the hotel my mom says "hey tomorrow sam has a tryout and we won't be back until really late, I know you've made some friends here in London who you could stay with that would be great." I immediately thought brooklyn. "Ok I might just hangout and text you if I'm staying with them."

I text brooklyn and explain the situation and he invites me to stay. I go to sleep excited for my night at the beckhams.

The next morning I wake up at 10:25. I pack my bag with a few outfits (so I have options) and my favorite pajamas. For my outfit today I choose a striped crop top, some high wasted shorts and a light grey loose long cardigan. I straight my hair and throw on a beanie. Then I do my makeup, concealer, foundation, eyeliner and mascara. I decide to skip breakfast so I don't have to throw up.

My dad was in the kitchen giving Sam some pointers about his scrimmage today. "Hey dad I'm going to lunch I'll be back before you leave for the scrimmage love you!" I say heading out the door.

I just grab a salad at a cute little lunch place. I don't feel bloated so I don't throw up. I walk back to the hotel my family is just leaving "love you guys play hard sam!" I say "love you too!" They all say. I head back to the room and pack up all of my things for the Beckham's tonight.

I get a cab to the Beckham's and I get dropped off at the door. I knock twice and brooklyn comes to the door.

Hey guys! Sorry if this chapter is crap. I haven't updated in a little while and everything was a little too perfect. Please comment any suggestions for the story and vote too! Thank you to the people who have actually read this story I didn't think anyone would but I guess a few people did. I love you 😘 Oh and follow me on Instagram @brooklyns_girls I will follow back ❤️