Chapter 3 hey...

I decide to head to the shopping center and find a dress to wear. Finally I find a navy blue I like so I decide to buy it. Walking back to the hotel I try to sort my feelings out. I just can't decide he's gorgeous and so sweet but I feel like there is something I don't know yet. Well I guess I will find out in a few hours.

"So you're going to the Beckham's for dinner?" My dad asked "yup" I respond "if it was any other boy I would say no but I mean come on how often do you get to meet the beckhams?" My dad says. This is so awkward I don't even like him... That I know of.

Brooklyn's POV

"So who's this girrlll coming for dinner brook?" Romeo asks me in a teasing manner. "Her name is Franny and I met her at Starbucks this morning" I respond "wow brook, she must be hot for you too invited her over after a 30 minute conversation" he says "yeah, actually she is really hot."

"Brooklyn has girlfriend haha!" Harper teases "harper, she's just my friend not my girl friend" I answer he sweetly. "Ok then" she says.

I'm actually quite nervous. I like her she's really cool and has an interesting life. Just from talking to her she seemed kind of hard to get, but I don't think she was playing, she is hard to get. Ugh she probably has a boyfriend back home and is doing this to be nice. Did I sound desperate? I'm not though, there were rumors about me dating Chloe moretz, I am not desperate I like her, and she is fit.

Franny's POV

I put on the dress with some white converse. I touch up my makeup run the curling iron through my hair just to make my waves look shinier. I grab my wallet kissing my parents goodbye. I grab a cab to the beckhams house because I didn't leave enough time to walk.

I arrive at this gorgeous home. I walk up the front steps and ring the doorbell. Brooklyn answers the door and greets me with a hug. His hug is firm and gentle. Ok I need to stop, spoiled brat. "Come in he says." He leads me to the living room.

Romeo and Cruz are waiting in the living room before introducing me to them Romeo blurts out "wow brook you're right she is really hot!" Brooklyn turns a little red. "Brooklyn has a pretty girlfriend" cruz says. "Oh she's not- um we're not" brooklyn says. "Yeah yeah yeah" Romeo starts "say what you want cruz and I see what's going on here." Then romeo and cruz grab my hands and give me a house tour. They stop at a bedroom and say "here's where we will be living you" cruz says "Brooklyn's room" romeo says with a smirk. Then the too boys disappear.

Brooklyn opens the door for me "welcome to my room" he says. I look around I see some trophies and different awards along with some signed Manchester United posters. We sit on his bed and talk for an hour and a half before victoria knocks on the door "hi I'm victoria, Brooklyn's mum" she says with a smile "it's nice to meet you, Franny? Is it?" She asks "yes" I respond "nice to meet you too" "well, dinner is ready now" she says leaving the room. We walk down stairs to the dining room. Romeo motions me over to sit next to him. I am opposite of brooklyn and in between romeo and cruz. The food is delicious. "So" David says "brooklyn has told us so much about you" "dad! No I haven't!" Brooklyn exclaims. Romeo and cruz smirk at me "he likes you" cruz whispers to me this makes my cheeks pink, I can feel it. "You're a dancer?" David asks me "yes" I reply "I was very lucky to be accepted to the royal ballet school here in London, starting in the fall." "Wow" victoria says "so will you be moving by yourself?" She asks " um it all depends on how my brothers tryouts go" I explain "if he is accepted to one of the football academies here then we will move but if not then I will just move here because he has more opportunities in the academy back home" I finish. "Well" says victoria, "if you end up in London by yourself or even with your family you're always welcome here." She says. Gosh they are so freaking nice. "It's been lovely meeting you brooklyn doesn't really bring any girls home" David says. This surprises me because he seems like the player type.

After dinner we return to Brooklyn's room. He puts in a movie and I rest my head on his chest and we cuddle. He brushes my hair back and kisses me on the forehead. We didn't really watch the movie we just cuddled and talked. At the end of the movie he leaned in and kissed me which turned into a make out session. Then romeo walks in during the middle of it and says "see I told you" I pull away from brooklyn and he yells "romeo out!" Romeo runs away with a grin on his face. "Hey brooklyn, why don't you walk Franny to her hotel it's a nice night." Victoria says from a few rooms down. Before I leave I get hugs from cruz and romeo and a kiss on the cheek from romeo I give him one back and say "bye handsome" he grins and runs up to his room. "My turn now" says cruz "ok little guy" I say kissing him on the cheek.

It's a lovely night, we walk back holding hands. We get to the hotel and her says "hey, do you want to go on a date with me?" He asks. Before going to dinner I would have said no but now I say "yes".