Chapter 6 sleepover!

Brooklyn answered the door. "Hello lovely!" He is looking fine af. "Hello brooklyn" I respond. I step in the house which I am familiar with. He leads me upstairs and shows me the room next to his which is one of the guest rooms. I set my bags down on the white duvet. The room is a pale blue with a white desk and chair. There is a white dresser and a tall lamp. The room is beautiful.
We head back to brooklyns room. I tell him about the issues with Adam. "Well he's an idiot to cheat on such a perfect girl like you." Brooklyn says after I tell him the story. Then I remember that I also cheated on him. But according to Kat the rumor is that this has been going on for awhile. So he cheated first so I guess I'm not in the wrong? I don't know the rules.

David calls us to dinner. For dinner there is burgers and fries. "We went a little more American since you're American." Victoria said smiling at me. "Thank you I love burgers." I responded. Over dinner we talked about cruz recently making the u9 arsenal team. He was very excited to start playing in the fall. I was starving so I finished all of my food. But then I felt bloated and fat. Romeo would not shut up about this girl Julia that played on the girls team that practiced at the same time as his (arsenal u12) who he had been talking to before and after practice. Everyone knew he like her but no one said anything to him because he was so cute going on about her.

After dinner victoria told us to go hangout for a bit and then we would all watch a movie. I felt so fat, I didn't want to make myself sick while I was at the beckhams but then again I knew I had too. Maybe after everyone was asleep.

Brooklyn and I went back to his room. "This might sound weird but I think that life is too short to play games so I'm just going to come right out and say that I really, really, like you." Brooklyn said to me. I felt all fluttery and gushy inside. "I really, really like you too." I answer. Then he leans in and plants a warm gentle kiss on my lips. Not interruptions, nothing too heated just a simple kiss. A tingly feeling rushes through my body.

Later we all change in to our pajamas and get comfy on the couch. We choose the incredibles so that Harper and Cruz could watch it. Brooklyn is sitting on the far left side of the couch. I snuggle in next to him and he puts his arm around me. I feel so safe with him. We cuddle while watching the movie. Then the house keeper comes by with bowls of ice cream. I scarf down the ice cream so that I will be able to throw up easier tonight.

During the movie I fell asleep on Brook. I was awake enough to feel him carry me to bed. He lays me on my bed and whispers goodnight before leaving the room. I sleep for about an hour before I slip out of bed to the bathroom. I try to be quiet because I don't want to wake anyone up. I stand over the toilet for a few minutes before forcing myself to be sick. I throw up a few times and when I finish throwing up I turn around to see brooklyn standing at the bathroom door. "What are you doing!?" He asks in an alarmed whisper. "I uh,- er I uh wasn't feeling well." I manage to squeeze out. "No I saw you make yourself throwup" he says "why do you do this to yourself?" He asks. "Because I'm fat brooklyn! Don't you understand" I say starting to cry "you're beautiful" he says pulling me into a tight hug. "Let's get you cleaned up." He says wiping my mouth. Then he carries me back to my room. He tucks me in and says good night and kisses my forehead. Then he begins to leave the room. "Wait Brook!" I whisper "will you stay?" Then he crawls into bed with me. He holds me close and I fall asleep in the the safe arms of brooklyn.

Hey guys! Sorry it's taken so long to update and sorry this chapter is absolute crap. I really needed to update so please forgive me and I promise the next chapter will be good! I love you so much 😘 stay strong lovelies ❤️ xx leah💕