Total Chaos 01: The Underboss of Park Legacy

Being the only daughter is a pain, not in the ass, but in the heart. Park Woosung, my father, he loves me, but I was told that he was so worried when he found out that I was a girl. He was so worried that I'll be weak, and that our enemies would use me against them. He was so afraid that I wouldn't be able to defend myself.

But he breathed in relief when he saw my potential at the age two. I first held a gun when I was three, and did my first mission when I was five. I killed someone when I was only eight, and I don't regret it, because if I didn't, that person would've killed my brother Jimin instead.

I'm the youngest child, yet i'm way more stronger than my older brothers. I completed thousands of missions all across the globe.

I'm the underboss of Park Legacy, and I am feared by many. It only takes one stare to leave their knees trembling, one eye contact to lose to sanity, seven meter distance to make them run away, and one word to make them freak out.

To everyone's eyes, I'm nothing but heartless mafia heiress, that won't hesitate to kill anyone that's in my way. To them, i'm a monster, a cold-hearted person that doesn't feel any emotions, a person who doesn't feel guilt, and a person that doesn't cry or even get hurt.

Some are true. Some don't. I am not heartless, but I make people think I do. I do kill people, but only does who deserved it. I am not cold-hearted, and I do feel emotions. I feel guilty, I cry, and I also get hurt.

For a person who lost the love of her life, and sent her own son away to live with a stranger. I am hurt. Physically. Mentally. Emotionally. I just don't show it, that's why people think I don't.

"Your suppose to be keeping your eye on him ALL. THE. FUCKING. TIME!". Was the first thing I heard when I walked down the stairs. Gunshot. Broken pieces of the vase shattered all across the black flooring. Bogum is holding a gun, and of course, he's the one who broke the vase.

"The next time you fail me, this gun's bullet will be bury deep down in that head of yours. You got that?!". He said, almost growling. Everybody was serious until they heard me laughing from behind.

"What is exactly funny to you?". My annoyed brother asked, glaring at me. 

I walk towards their direction, "You broke a vase who cost more than his salary, only because you're fucking angry at him". I said while chuckling.

"Leave". I command. His men made their way out after bowing to us.

"If you aren't my sister, you would've been dead by now". He jokingly said while sticking his gun on my forehead.

"Too bad I won't even let you try". I said, and skillfully snatched the gun out from his hand. He place his arm across my shoulder, as we made our way towards the kitchen.

"Where the hell are you two?". Hyungsik shouted, as soon as he entered the mansion together with Seojoon and Jimin. They way we treat each other might seem a bit off to somebody else, but this is our way of showing our love. The fact that we aren't killing each other is good enough to know that we love one another.

"How are you?". The first thing Jimin asked me when he entered the kitchen. I walked towards his direction, gave him a peck on the temple, and good warm hug.

No matter how tough my brothers are, what their position is in this crime family, how many people they've killed and tortured. To me, they're just my brothers, and they are only doing those cruel actions not because it's part of their job, but because it's part of the way we live our life, we're born to be in this business.

The five of us entered the lounge area. We sat on the couch, as the maids started serving us. Hapsburg Gold Label Premium Reserve Absinthe for everyone.

"Any plans for today? Because I don't have any". Seojoon asked, before drinking.

"I don't have any plans either". Hyungsik said, signalling the maids to give him something to eat.

"Neither do I". Jimin finished drinking his glass of absinthe, and asked the maids to give him more.

"Well, I till need to find the fucker who had just escaped, so I think I do". Bogum said. The fucker, he's talking about is Enzo Llamor, a spanish man who didn't paid for his huge debt to Bogum.

"Dad have a mission for me today". I said. My brothers immediately turned their attention on me.

"Spill". Seojoon excitingly said. He knows that I get the best missions, that's probably why he's interested.

"Tyler Kennedy will be visiting a casino tonight. He's the one who attacked one of our mansions, and stole a huge sum of money from our family, thinking he would threathen all of us by his stupid actions. Killing him on the spot would be a huge risk, so Dad wanted me to seduce him, lure him inside a room, and kill him. Just that". I explained.

"I'm in". Bogum said.

"The mission is not that hard, you don't––".

"I'm in". Hyungsik said.

"No, you don't have to. I'll do perfectly fine on my––".

"I'm in". Seojoon said.

"I can do it by my—".

"I'm in" Jimin said.

"We won't take no for an answer". They said in unison.

"Seriously?". I rolled my eyes at my four older brothers.

"I thought we have a don't get involved in one another's mission over here?" Seojoon rolled his eyes. He's the one who created this so called rule.

Outside the house, we show this badass act to make the people around us afraid. We don't like disrespect, we don't tolerate those. The people around us, the ones that knows our identity, they're afraid to fail us, because they know what's coming next. 

"Oh come on, Rousteen. We're bored. We don't have any missions to do for the rest of the day." Jimin sighed.

All I did was roll my eyes at them. If its only Hyungsik, Bogum, and Jimin, I would've win, and just simply tell them no. But Seojoon is in it, and I have nothing against my oldest brother. So might as well let them tag along. My brothers, they're very protective when it comes to me, especially after what happened years ago. I'm the only sister they have, and I'm the youngest of them all. So all they want is to protect me from harm, and make sure that i'm happy.

Because to them, I deserve it. Losing the man you loved for so long to a stupid mafia consigliere, and giving away your child to somebody else to take care of, it's really heartbreaking and overwhelming. But it's for my child's safety. I can bare with the pain, as long as my child is safe. As long as we keep his real identity unknown, it's enough for me to breathe in relief.

TO BE CONTINUED...