Total Chaos 38: Ruby Rose

Tonight, another gathering will be held in the Park mansion. Just like before, relatives, close friends, and business associates are invited. Jungkook and Rousteen's engagement will be announced at the same night too.

Right now, the engaged couple are in the same room together. Both are preparing themselves for the event. Jungkook outfit is going black from the top to the bottom, he's wearing a customized black suit that he matched with accessories such as wristwatch, rings, and necklaces. While Rousteen is wearing a sheer mugler dress that showcase her pretty curves and good-looking body.

"Most of the Park family members are men, right?". Jungkook asked as he help Rousteen close the zipper from the back.

"Yes, almost all babies that are born in the family are men. Girls being born in our family are quite rare". Rousteen answered.

The last set of girls that were born in the family was thirty-four years ago already. And that was Rachel, Raphina, Rina, Riza, Rosaka, Rosalyn, and Rousteen.

"The next baby girl in the family will probably be treated like a princess by everybody else". She added.

One of Seojoon's twin son was mistaken as a girl during ultrasound. The whole family was really happy to the point that some members immediately bought gifts. But when they got to know that it was twin boys, most were irritated because of the false hope. Their mother, Rhea, wanted to destroy every ultrasound machine in the world for getting her hopes up. But they were still happy because two healthy boys were added in the family.

"When somebody in the finally is pregnant, you would find the women in the family really funny. They would do good deeds for nine months straight, just because they're asking God for a baby girl. You would even find a female Park member doing community service". Rousteen started laughing at her relatives silliness.

When she's with Jungkook, she's nowhere near the person she shows everybody else. Rousteen laughs comfortably and joke around most of the time. That's how much she trust Jungkook with this side of her

"I'm not close with my family so I can't relate, but they do seem cool and fun to be around with". Jungkook replied.

Rousteen turn around to hug Jungkook and bury her face on his neck. "Don't worry, you can get to know my family and be close with them. The Park family isn't like what other people refer them as. We fool around most of the time, but that side of ours stays hidden from everyone. Afterall, family can be use as a weakness by those who wants you below their feet". She told him.

"Bringing danger in our homes would be the last thing we want, especially when innocent children will get involved".

"Right. They won't spare them at all, as the children of the Park family are seen as a threat who will only bring more fortune and power to the family". Jungkook said.

"What more if a Jeon-Park child will be added in the family? They would go berserk". Rousteen spoke.

"A Jeon-Park child is already born, my love. If they were to know this, they would indeed go crazy". Jungkook replied.

"Exactly. That's why I kept Rowon's real identity away from the world. It would not just bring him immediate fortunate or power, it will bring him danger as well". Rousteen said.

Jungkook pulled out a red velvet box from his pockets. Once he opened it, the box revealed a ruby necklace shaped as a rose.

He grab the necklace and place it on Rousteen's neck, "Think of this necklace as my love for you. Never take it off unless necessary".

"When you decided to end all of the things between us, you can take it off, but please keep it with you". Jungkook added.

"It's been a while since I received a gift so thoughtful. Thank you, Jeon. This necklace is mine to cherish forever". She peck his lips as a thank you, making Jungkook smile widely.

The two finally walk down the grand staircase. Although everybody was talking earlier and gossip could be heard everywhere, they immediately went silent when they notice Jungkook and Rousteen coming down side by side. And that leads to the guest's tables.

The Min's Table

"See what happens when you don't make a move early? Fucking Yoongi. Look! We just loss". Saeron spoke as he eyes the couple walking down the stairs.

"He's even holding her by the waist". Right now, Saeron is like a highschool student talking shit at the man who got to dance with his crush.

"Ain't my problem though. They do look good together". Yoongi replied, making his brother eyed him weirdly.

"You're okay with this? You just freaking loss, Min Yoongi!". Saeron whispered yelled.

"You and you're childish self. We ain't playing a game, Saeron. Are you really twenty-nine years old? You sounded like thirteen". Yoongi told his brother.

"Let them be together if they want to. Love shouldn't be forced afterall". He added.

"I mean, if you want to interfere in their relationship and get shot in the head, then go ahead, I won't stop you. But that would be a really embarrassing cause of death". Yoongi teased Saeron.

The Jung's Table

"Don't tell me you'll act childish right now?". Dawon asked her younger brother.

"Nah! I rather befriend Rousteen instead. Her cousins are hella gorgeous, you know? Rosaka looks exactly like my type". Hoseok replied.

Dawon followed his gaze and saw the woman his brother kept on looking at ever since they arrived here. She stood up from her seat and walk towards Rosaka. Hoseok only noticed his sister coming at Rosaka's way when he saw her getting close. And boy is he nervous.

The Kim's Table

"A damn Park is with a Jeon. How the hell are you supposed to compete with that?". Seokjin spoke, as him and his two other brothers watch Rousteen and Jungkook who's walking together side by side.

"Me and Rousteen decided to just be friends. Whatever I did before was not out of love. It was out of jealousy, disbelief, and anger. I couldn't have the woman I want no matter how hard I try to pursue her... that really fueled the fire inside of me". Taehyung answered his brother.

"Can't really blame you for that, brother. Park Rousteen is considered as a wild card during her early days until now. She's not that type to wreck a relationship. Men who stupidly let go of partner just because they thought they could have her, they did it all by their own". Namjoon spoke, earning his brothers' attentions.

"She would snatch any man's heart by the first glance. And not gonna lie, she managed to snatch mine when I saw her back when I was eighteen and she was sixteen. She was the most beautiful woman in my eyes for years, but as time passes I eventually grew tired of waiting for her love". Namjoon told his brothers.

"And when you love somebody, you never get tired of waiting for them. So when I did, I decided to move on since it wasn't love. I was just attracted to her beauty and not to her soul". Seokjin and Taehyung is definitely here for their brother's words. Namjoon can tell words that can leave a mark on your soul. And the two really find it amusing.

"I didn't even manage to flick the wall she used as a shield to protect herself from the miserable pain that comes along with love". Namjoon continued.

"So why force love when it shouldn't be done in such way?". He questioned.

TO BE CONTINUED...