Total Chaos 23: Good To Be Freaking Back

Exiting the million dollar car is a billion dollar woman, the one and only, Park Rousteen. Even before her birth, money was never a problem to any Park family member. They don't just bare billions, they bare more money than just that. Not even trillion, but septillion. That's how rich the Park family is. Even their great grandchildren's future is secured, it's enough to feed the next one hundred generation of their family, or even more. The Park family's future heiresses would inherit that huge sum of money and experience all the privileges of being a Park.

"It's good to be freaking back". Was the first words Rousteen said when she met her right-hand, Yeonjun, outside the mansion's front entrance.

"No more annoying people under their twenties annoying the hell out of me. Thinking that their fucking higher than me, when they're nowhere near me". Rousteen added, making the male infront of her chuckle.

"It's indeed good to have you back here". Yeonjun said, while Rousteen gave him a smile.

"I hope that your people are getting everything that I brought in. I hate people that are slow, I know you're aware of that, my friend". Rousteen spoke.

"Don't worry, Rousteen, everything is getting settled by my men". Yeonjun replied.

Both Yeonjun and Rousteen made their way inside the mansion, where the rest of her family is, they're waiting for her arrival. Rousteen took of the sunglasses that she's wearing and crouched down to hug her nephews.

"Rosie! You're back!". The two little boys rush their way towards their aunt, and gave her the warm hug she expected.

"Yes boys, auntie is back". She answered and hug them tighter.

After hugging her two nephews, Khai and Lhey. Rousteen made her way closer to where her four brothers and parents are. All are standing, waiting for her. Well, all are standing but one. Rousteen's father, Park Woosung, the leader of Park Legacy.

Growing up, Rousteen felt really excluded from her family's circle. As bitter as it sounds, the Rousteen before, the younger one than now, is actually jealous of her four other brothers. Seojoon, Hyungsik, Bogum, and Jimin.

Why? Well, unlike Rousteen, her four brothers usually gets more affection by their father. Park Woosung often shows his soft side to his four sons. He rarely does it to his daughter, his one and only daughter. He was often strict, harsh, and tough to his daughter. That's why you could never blame Rousteen for being who she is right now, because her father made sure she grows up as the person she is right now. Woosung always made sure she will. Merciless and cruel.

Rousteen experienced trainings that are way more ruthless and hard compared to her four brother's. While everybody else is already sleeping, she is wide awake and still training. During does times, she thought that she wasn't good enough unlike her brothers that's why she always experienced or receive the worst trainings. She eventually became hard on herself too. She will do dangerous diets to keep in shape. Do exercises that are difficult and very exhausting to do. Rousteen would do tough trainings with professionals. She pretty much overwork herself every single day. There was not a day that Rousteen wasn't breathless, exhausted, numb, and tired. She'll do anything to work herself out.

When Rousteen met the love of her life, she learned to cherish herself. That man taught her to love herself, take a good care of herself. He became her world, and she became his whole universe. Park Woosung wasn't exactly glad when he knew what's going on between Rousteen and her lover. But he didn't stopped her or forced them to separate, Woosung let them became happy. For all the things his daughter had been through, Woosung believes that she deserves love more than anybody else in this world.

Park Woosung also became different when he had his first grandkids. Rowan and Rowon. But the happiness he felt was took away when Rousteen gave the poor little baby away to somebody else. Woosung was devastated but he didn't showed. He was so sad that one of his grandchildren won't be able to live with him under the same roof. He was so upset that one of his grandchildren won't be able to experience all the lavishness and privileges of being a Park. Rousteen didn't gave Rowon the surname Park, instead she gave him his father's surname.

After greeting everybody and having a short conversation with them, Rousteen went straight to her room. She stood up infront of a huge picture frame hanging on the wall facing her bed. It's a picture of Rousteen and her lover. Both are smiling really bright, joy is visible in their eyes.

Rousteen caressed her lover's face, "If only I could follow you there, I would". She said.

"But I can't, I still need to secure our little one's future. I need to make sure he's living a good life before leaving this world and be with you once again". Rousteen continued.

"Life has been loveless without you by my side, Tesoro". She added.

At this point, Rousteen is vulnerable. No matter how strong and tough she is, Rousteen is very weak when it comes to him. He's her weakness. That's why a certain someone used him against her. They made sure to target Rousteen at her weakness, and they successfully did. She lost him.

That's why she gave their son away to somebody else. Rousteen doesn't want Rowon to end up as the same path as his father. She doesn't want anyone to use her own son against her just like how they did with her lover, his father. She doesn't want to feel the same sadness and pain again. Rousteen might can't handle it anymore when she lose the only treasure her lover gave before leaving the world. She cherishes Rowon more than anything in this world. Not even money, jewelries, and gold can ever match her son when it comes to her. He worths more than just that to Rousteen.

Rousteen placed a gun in her waistband, she's going somewhere she hasn't been ever since her mission started. She's going to have fun.

"Let's see how he'll take what I give him this time". She smirked as she left her room.

TO BE CONTINUED...