Does this pic have context to the story? No! do I care? Also no!

Sharp raps echoed of the door, fallowed be the click of a lock sliding out of place, "Get up you freak you still have to pull the weeds before the neighbors wake up then you have a breakfast to make."

Groggily, Freak slowly sat up out of the bed blindly reaching for the string attached to a small light. Quickly grabbing the gardening supplies next to a small old mattress beside him, he pushed open the cupboard door stepping out into the hallway. He trotted towards the back of the house, bare feet silent against the bare wood floor as he weaved his way towards the kitchen and out the back slider door. The microwave flashed its numbers proclaiming the time to be around 4:30 in the morning.

The morning air was cool and crisp ,greedily he breathed in the fresh morning air. It was the only time he was loud to be out of the suffocating grip the walls had on him, never aloud out unless no one would be able to see freak or school though that wasn't nearly as enjoyable. Sighing he headed out towards the garden this was the only part of his weekly routine he enjoyed, mostly because of Green his only friend.

He first spotted Green when weeding the rose bush, he had caught his finger on a thorn the pain lost him his balance and he almost squashed them. At first he didn't know what to make of the long creature that had suddenly started cursing his very existence, much like everyone else he ever knew, only stoping after he apologized. Green was shocked when he first spoke, before quickly backtracking saying , "He should apologize after he was almost squashed, after all snakes were far superior to that of  sniveling humans." Green had the tendency of being a bit dramatic but he liked that about the snake ,although the wonderful stories along with the tid-bits of  knowledge and advice he likes the best. Green often liked to talk about their hunting adventures ,and perilous journeys crossing the hunting grounds of the beasts that ambushed humans before spitting them out somewhere else. He later figured out that the snake was just talking about crossing the road and avoiding cars but, it was amusing nonetheless.

He was 7 now and they had been friends for over a year now. He sat down on the dewy morning grass and got started on the long tedious work of weeding the garden. A small hiss told him that Green had awoken and had deigned to join him for their usual mornin talks.
"I smell mice, you've brought snacks."
He let out a small giggle, "here their fresh found them in the traps this morning."
"Yes, yes thanks. Now give me!"
He plopped the mice down as green quickly swallowed them before slitting into his shirt rapping their long body around his torso resting their head on the junction on his neck getting comfortable before patting on about their latest journeys

A/N Finally something I'm happy with i have made so many alternative chapters but i have finally finished on I like haha. Anyway hoped you liked the chap.

Ps; I figured it was obvious but green and harry are speaking parsltoung (is that how it's spelled whatever I'm to lazy to look it up) i just never wrote it differently because i was trying to portray the fact that Harry doesn't know and he thinks he's speaking English hoped that help if not to bad I'm to lazy to try and explain it further🙃
Bye lovelies~

'603 words'