Never Have I Ever

40 Watt- ELEL ; awesome song.

"McCoy's gonna shoot us both."

Casey Novak says this as she fills the tiny glass up with clear liquid and passes it to the blonde sitting next to her, before filling up her own.

Alex Cabot tips her head back to drink and the back of her throat burns. She shakes it off and looks at Casey, as she drinks hers.

"Who gives a shit? When they said dinner party, I didn't know they meant a five-course round of ass-kiss to the LA bosses. Besides, there's like fifty people down there. They aren't going to miss us."

Casey rolls her eyes. "Whatever you say, boss. But might I say, this is a significantly better alternative."

Alex holds out the shot glass for Casey to refill it and she does. She swallows it quickly, ignoring the fire that spreads through her chest. "I figured it would be."

Casey drinks from the bottle and scoots forward, letting the glass roll away. "Did you ever play Never-Have-I-Ever in high school?"

Alex giggles. "Who didn't?"

Casey lifts her eyebrows, teasingly. "Wanna do it?"

"Casey Novak, you are drunk as hell. But so am I, and I'm an inclined to accept your invitation. Catch me up on the rules."

"Okay", Casey says, capping the bottle and laying it on the bed. "You say 'never have I ever' and then whatever it is you haven't done. If I've done it, I have to take one piece of clothing off. Then it's my turn to ask you."

Alex laughs. "How does the game end?"

Casey purses her lips and grins. "When there are no more clothes to take off."

Alex covers her mouth. "Oh my God, Casey!"

"Well, it's true! I played it with this senior football player in my old high school and the end result, well; I wouldn't want to bore you with the details. But, I am still missing a button from the shirt I wore that night."

Alex smacks Casey playfully and shakes her head. "What the hell, why not? Let's do it."

"Okay. Never have I ever stood someone up on a date."

Alex sits still and Casey smiles. "Good, because that is an asshole move. Your turn."

"Never have I ever had sex with the lights on."

Casey bites her lip before slipping her heels off.

"Casey Novak, you shameless tease!"

Casey shrugs. "Not so much shameless as I am confident. Okay. Never have I ever had a one-night stand."

Alex takes her heels off. "Sorry Case, college. Never have I ever shoplifted."

Casey licks her bottom lip before lifting her black vest over her head. "Family was poor as hell and I wanted a video game. Never have I ever had someone break up with me over the phone."

"Ooh, that's a good one." Alex doesn't move though, because it's never happened to her. "Never have I ever gone on a blind date."

Casey unbuttons her white shirt and slides it off her shoulders, revealing a simple black bra. "Sister set me up. Never have I ever traveled out of the country."