why didnt you tell us? - renlesung

requested by HyeinSung

the 7boys sat at the lunch table, everyone talking while renjun, he sat there and watched the two youngest laugh and play with each other. donghyuck noticed the boys stares "hey kiddos, can you go get us snacks with renjun?" the two looked at each other and shrugged "sure" jisung said and got up.

renjun wasn't listening so he sat there staring at the now two empty seats where chenle and jisung sat before.

"renjun hyung?" jisung called out. renjun didn't answer so the two walked over to renjuns side and shook him out of his trance. "huh?" "come on hyung, we're going to go buy snacks for the other hyungs."

renjun nodded and chele took a hold of his hands dragging him to the snack bar. when the trio arrived at the snack bar renjun immediately pulled his hands away and covered his cheeks walking to the drinks.

"renjun stop being so obvious!" renjun mentally scolded himself. once again lost in thought chenle took a cold drink and placed it against the olders cheeks. "hyung, are you sick? you're so pink and you've been zoning out a lot!" renjun laughed and shook his hands as a sign of denial. "nope, just thoughts. let's go pay for the snacks now~" chenle nodded and skipped over to jisung who was waiting for the two.

"finally, you guys took ages!" jisung complained and renjun flicked his ear "shut up you giant, at least we're here now" jisung rubbed his ears and whined about how it hurt and renjun should pay for medical bills.

"hyung you should just kiss it better so he can shut up" chenle snickered and renjun blushed furiously. "chenle! what are you saying!" the oldest shushed the boy up and jisung laughed in confusion. "what's so wrong about it hyung? you used to always give us small kisses when we were younger but now you don't even give us affection anymore!"

"yea, that was before I liked you two.." renjun sighed and tiptoed giving the younger one a kiss on his ear. "better?" "thank you kind sir, it's all healed now~"

______________

the trio sat back down at the table, renjun handed out the snacks and watched as everyone ate. he saved his snack for later. renjun checked the time and they were late for their class, the bell was broken today so the teachers had told them to put alarms and to always check their time.

most kids were still in the cafeteria. "FUCK WE'RE REALLY LATE" renjun screeched shoving his phone into his bag. everyone in the cafeteria happened to hear renjuns screeching so they all hurriedly got up and ran to their classes.

chenle laughed at how everyone was a mess, jisung grabbed his hands and dragged him to their class. the twos laughter echoed through out the cafeteria. renjun softly smiled hearing their laughs but he couldn't help but feel jealous at the same time.

donghyuck wrapped his arms around renjuns and gave him a reassuring smile. the two walked to their own class taking their time, donghyuck didn't wanna rush the boy.

_________________

after classes.

chenle and jisung ran to renjun. "hyung hyung!" renjun looked at them in confusion. "what's up?" "why didn't you tell us?" chenle exclaimed his hands flailing around. "tell you..?" renjun waited for the boys to tell him what they were talking about. "why didn't you tell us that you liked us" renjun froze. "how-" "it doesn't matter, we just wanted to say that we d-" renjun covered his ears and frowned. "don't continue the words. i'm sorry, I'll be leaving first then."

renjun tightened his grip on his backpack and walked away. he didn't run in hopes the two boys would stop him and say that they liked him back, but no they watched the older walk away.