i miss you pt.2 - sungren

sungchan stood at the tree, the tree where renjun and sungchan just happened to bump into each other.

"i miss you.." sungchan softly spoke, he wore the hoodie renjun had bought him for his birthday. also wearing the ring renjun made while thinking of him.

"sungchan" the boy sighed knowing it wasn't the voice he wished to hear. "taro" sungchan turned around with a smile, shotaro handed the boy his milkshake.

"how's your relationship with yuta hyung going?" Sungchan smiled, but any one could see the sourness in the smile. "Whatever do you mean chan?"

Sungchan looked down and laughed "don't kid me, I know you're cheating. its not worth lying, ever since I found out I couldn't help but think of renjun.. its best we part now, really, its no use. ill only think about renjun"

shotaro bit his lip, fisting his hands. "fine be like that, better i leave you and your delusions of hoping your ex boyfriend is alive, he fricking died!" shotaro stomped away. sungchan watched as the boy left, he frowned and sat himself down in a bench.

"you're just gonna let him speak to you like that?" sungchan sighed, he was probably just hearing things. no way could renjun be alive right?

"can you not hear me?" sungchan looked behind him, be couldn't believe his eyes. "RENJUN!" sungchan threw himself at the boy. he started sobbing as well did renjun. "I'm sorry I didn't contact you, after the accident I was admitted to the hospital, I had major injuries but I got better after a while, I watched after my grandpa for a while then I got into an accident in college..but I'm here now!"

sungchan kissed the olders head "I missed you, so so so much"

"I missed you too, I'm so sorry"

___________________________

The couple invited their friends over, renjun was gonna explain everything and apologize. sungchan prepared tissues knowing there was gonna be waterworks.

¡ THE END !