jealous | renmin

renjun and jaemin have been dating for about almost a year now but jaemin never let renjun step foot into his schools area.

jaemin said he would get upset if he did but renjun didn't understand why. what was there to be upset of?

bunny :: how's your wrist?

moomin :: hi love~ it's doing
great!! I'm coming to pick you up
from your school :3

bunny :: noooo don't come :(

moomin :: why? oh lookie
you get out in 10 minutes!
see you thereeee~

bunny :: don't come you
silly if I see you on my school
grounds then no more kisses

__________________

renjun ignored the boys words and walked to jaemin school. jaemin had told him about his school and renjun knew the school uniform well.

renjun waited in front of the school trying to find jaemin. schools hoarded outside as the bell rang, some looking over to the small boy.

"hey, look that boy is really cute" jeno a friend of jaemin said. jaemin looked over to where jeno was pointing and saw renjun. he ran over to renjun and placed his uniform jacket over renjun head. "i told you not to comeeee" jaemin whined and renjun laughed.

"nana, I can't see" jaemin removed his jacket swinging it on his shoulders. "now everyone's staring at you, this makes me jealous what if they try to steal you away! you're so cute and adorable who wouldn't want you?"

renjun used his free arm to pinched the younger cheeks. "but I love no one more than I do you!" renjun giggled making jaemin coo. jaemin hugged the boy gently and placed a kiss on his cheeks. "let's get you back home before kinda starts worrying and kills me"

renjun nodded and the two walked home.

__________________

"renjun I was worried!" kun said as renjun walked in with jaemin. kun gave the two younger a hug. "well I have to get back to work, you two stay safe!" with that kun headed out and the two young High Schoolers cuddled on the couch.

"baby I love you so much" "I know nana, so never be jealous anymore~ I will only ever love you"

jaemin nodded and hummed in response. he kissed the younger on the nose and the two watched a movie before falling into slumber.

________________________________________

sorry for the short chapter, I got this idea from an ad of wit I saw on YouTube 💀